Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TRD-J
09 Dbl Cab TRD Sport
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get in contact with TacoTunes.

I need to order custom 6.5" speaker and Tweeter adapters for the front doors. I have sent a couple of emails but never got a response back yet.

Has anyone on here dealt with them, is it just a guy working out of his house? Meaning Fabrication and shipping times will be long, especially since I am in Canada?

Is there any alternatives, I've found one set on ebay but the tweeters openings would need to be made larger and the 6.5" mid openings are a bit too large.

Also, for those of you who have purchased from TacoTunes before, are all the prices listed for speaker adapters for the set of 2 adapters or do you have to purchase them individually (i.e. passenger side and drivers side)?.

ALSO, I am looking to order a single 10" enclosure of my '09 DBL Cab. Has anyone used one of these before? If so do they fit perfectly without removing or modifying anything at all? What is the sound like from this box, any rattling or annoying vibrations? I know it says it does but i just want to get confirmation.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Banned
1,301 Posts

I am trying to get in contact with TacoTunes.

I need to order custom 6.5" speaker and Tweeter adapters for the front doors. I have sent a couple of emails but never got a response back yet.

Has anyone on here dealt with them, is it just a guy working out of his house? Meaning Fabrication and shipping times will be long, especially since I am in Canada?

Is there any alternatives, I've found one set on ebay but the tweeters openings would need to be made larger and the 6.5" mid openings are a bit too large.

Also, for those of you who have purchased from TacoTunes before, are all the prices listed for speaker adapters for the set of 2 adapters or do you have to purchase them individually (i.e. passenger side and drivers side)?.

ALSO, I am looking to order a single 10" enclosure of my '09 DBL Cab. Has anyone used one of these before? If so do they fit perfectly without removing or modifying anything at all? What is the sound like from this box, any rattling or annoying vibrations? I know it says it does but i just want to get confirmation.

Thanks in Advance.
pm me your email addy.

·
Registered
2009 Tacoma
30 Posts
I had no problems ordering with them . I did try to contact them a few times and first time was no problem . But a few others i had problems . My emails were going to their spam mail .

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,554 Posts
glad its worked out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.