Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After calling over 100 dealers in every state inside United States, I finally found 2017 Toyota 4runner TRD PRO in Cement color. The dealer was AutoNation Austin Texas. They had two available with no waiting list on these vehicles. Amazing.
I've called several dealers in my state and they had $10,000 mark up or 80 people in waiting list, one year wait time. When I gave up, I looked on CARS.com and called every dealer on that website.
Could not get any discount, and paid the MSRP of $43,745. This had it installed option price that $2374. It took me 2 to 3 weeks emailing the salesman and finally getting the vehicle. Shipping the vehicle to my state was $850 and paid the state tax where I reside.
All I have to say is, if you really wanted it, put a lot of effort to obtain your goal or dream car. =)
I'll be slowly modding my vehicle and copying other peoples mods too. Hopefully, I can make this vehicle into my dream ride. Thank you.

Registered
Thank you sir, your dream and HD video is very compelling. I will live vicariously through your YouTube channel. Please keep posting! Subscribed 馃檪

Banned
Discussion Starter #3
[Part2][HD] Interior, Mods, and Dealer Options!! MUST SEE!! 2017 4Runner TRD PRO Cement

I just want to encourage people who are thinking of off roading to just do it. Don't think about it but just go out there and enjoy nature and scenery. =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts