Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
16,245 Posts
The lights look like they'd fit since the blue one is likely a mid generation change. Might need to get the garnish piece too to make it proper.

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
16,245 Posts
The one over the number plate.

Edit : I don't know if the wiring is different. It does appear to be led, but not sure. Toyota doesn't typically change in the mid gen from wiring until the next gen. But it could happen in other markets.

·
Read Only
3,913 Posts
The Corolla Ascent was (is?) sold in Australia so harder for folks in the US to research that. I am not sure if there was an equivalent model in the US for 2014-2015 (looks like a hatchback). But I would contact a local dealer parts department in AU and see if you can get any information.

If you have a found a source for after-market parts (not the Toyota OEM part), the manufacturer should know the answer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mark but dealers here are useless lol. This is what I found out so far but im no good at wiring

I had one of my friend tried it. it will still work with ur old wiring. it's just the brake light on the new will be ur park light and the park light as a brake light

Thats what i was told

·
Registered
699 Posts
Thanks Mark but dealers here are useless lol. This is what I found out so far but im no good at wiring

I had one of my friend tried it. it will still work with ur old wiring. it's just the brake light on the new will be ur park light and the park light as a brake light

Thats what i was told
Did you ever figure out the fitment of the side flares you were asking about a few months ago? i like the look of the blue ones lights..

·
Read Only
3,913 Posts

Thats what i was told
If you had a US model, I could check the online Toyota USA Parts catalog (available on several Toyota dealer websites in the USA that sell parts online) and see if the wiring harness for a 2014 and 2015 is the same part number. It might still work even if not the same part number, but that is how I would proceed.

Do you have a Toyota part number of the 2014 and 2015 tail lamp assembly? Where were you planning on getting the 2015 tail lights?

·
Administrator
マズダスピード3
16,245 Posts
I suggest to look at Amayama. They supply parts for most of the world. I didn't find a chassis code for the 2014 Corolla ascent sport.

·
Registered
2016 Scion iM
8 Posts
Hello I own a 2016 Scion iM the tail lights I looked into buying those taillights you have listed that you want to use from the Blue Corolla should fit your car. The American iM did not come with the ones you have pictured they will connect right to my harness no issues,Plug n Play...But they are EXPENSIVE !!!! Most from Japan or Turkey average $630.00 all four pieces Plus shipping so you know ...May 2020

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.