Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well 2days ago, my battery recently died and i never figured out the problem.
But last night, i looked at my tail lights, and they're were still on! I don't know what could be causing it, so i took out the tail light assembly last night to keep it from dying.

But anyone have ideas? I thought maybe it's the switch under the brake pedel, but i can't see it, and i have no idea what it looks like, could someone put up a picture maybe?

Thanks anyhelp is really needed.

Edit: Its a 1989 Corolla sr5

·
Registered
983 Posts
p8baller02 said:
Well 2days ago, my battery recently died and i never figured out the problem.
But last night, i looked at my tail lights, and they're were still on! I don't know what could be causing it, so i took out the tail light assembly last night to keep it from dying.

But anyone have ideas? I thought maybe it's the switch under the brake pedel, but i can't see it, and i have no idea what it looks like, could someone put up a picture maybe?

Thanks anyhelp is really needed.

Edit: Its a 1989 Corolla sr5
Check the brake light switch on the brake pedal linkage, it might be making contact and needs adjusting or replacing ;) ......~Radd Guy~

·
Registered
983 Posts
Check the brake-pedal switch just follow the break pedal up... This small button behind the brake pedal is activated when you press down on the brake pedal and makes the brake light go on. Press the switch by hand to see if it's stuck. If it is, pressing it may force the stuck part...Good Luck...Raddman

·
Registered
15 Posts
lol i searched the forum and found the post that you copyed and pasted and fixed my car before you got posted! thanks dude you fixed my car.. i posted the old thread that you posted on!!

·
Registered
983 Posts
shiversc120 said:
lol i searched the forum and found the post that you copyed and pasted and fixed my car before you got posted! thanks dude you fixed my car.. i posted the old thread that you posted on!!
Glad I could help...Pay it forword :boink: ...Radd..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts