Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
how can u get them so cheap??...are they used??..do they come with center panel...reverse lites and lock cyclinders too??....or is all that extra?......

·
Registered
1992 MR2 NA
99 Posts
Thanks MRQturbo. I just ordered the kit 5 minutes ago. I am excited. I just hope I will not have to wait a long time......
I am still waiting for my lower springs from that company.

·
Registered
130 Posts
sounds like a con to me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea it komes with the reverse lights and the lock cylinders....i get them so cheap is because i work at a toyota dealership and the parts guys are my homies...on top of my employee discount my homies are hookin meeh up...oh and if u guys ever need a car let meeh noe...i work with the sales department...

·
Noobie With A Dream
1993 MR2 Turbo
151 Posts
Wait...I might have believed you a little more had you not said "homies" so many times. :thumbsdow

·
Registered
131 Posts
If this is truely the 94+ tails kit + locking cylinder for $225, I'm VERY interested.. but I need some kind of assurance on how trustworthy you are as a seller....

·
400whp club here I come!!
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
xxxwickedxxx.... give me your address and a time to meet up sometime this week. I will come out there and check them out ;)

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
He says he works at Toyota. I asked him what dealership... we'll see what he says. Once he tells me... I'll call the dealership and ask to speak to him.... we'll see what they say. If he works there, it sounds pretty legit. I will have to get a faxed copy of the reciept before I send ANY money though. I'll let you guys know what happens. I might just order some "cheaper" parts first.

·
it was all a dream
4,213 Posts
I need a lock cylinder for the conversion... i decided not to fill in the keyhole, so i need one that will fit with the 94+ tails... anti-theft or not, whatever....

·
HT MR2 Turbo
3,546 Posts
There then... thats the part I will get.... the lock cyl... I'll get a price from him. Have a part number?? I know its around here somewhere... just too lazy to look.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
^^u didn't order them??...u kinda need them to stabilize the center panel........i don't even use the key ever....always use the trunk release......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts