Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 Camry V6 sedan. I am trying to remove my left tailight to replace the tail/brake bulb. The manual says to remove two screws from the right hand side of the taillight. There are no screws (unless I am blind) that come out of the molded right side of the talilight. The only screws (or rather nut) I can see is if I go into the trunk and peel back the interior material away (in the process removing two/three plastic grommets). and see two nuts projecting towards the front of the vehicle.

1) Am I Blind? are there two screws the screw into the molded right side of the left taillight?

2) do I have to take the interior of the trunk apart to get to the screws?

Help would be appreciated.

Mike

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
There should be screws that you can see when you pop the trunk, they'll be on the outside of the tail-light coming out from the sides (they won't go straight through).

There should be 2 for each tail-light. After that, you have to wiggle the tail-light out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
yeah what he said^ unscrew them then on the end of the light inside ur trunk there 2 plastic things holding the light in u could pop them out from the inside or jus wiggle them till they come off

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
be carful when you wiggle them or you might break the clip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts