Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just begun to look at a '07 TCH and wonder how many are getting better deals now that the the federal tax credit is waining and price of dinosaur juice is now below $2 per gal.

I've seen some references that folks are starting to get prices closer to invoice. Of course, any "reputable" dealer would deny that.

Most of the area dealers list 5 or 6 TCH's in their new inventory. I assume that isn't now many they have on the lot but, rather how many are in their pipeline when they get the VIN number.

How worthwhile is the built in NAV? I'd also like the heated seats (it gets rather cold here in the frozen tundra) but can only get those with the leather option? Heated outside mirrors are a no-brainer here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pipemajor said:
I've just begun to look at a '07 TCH and wonder how many are getting better deals now that the the federal tax credit is waining and price of dinosaur juice is now below $2 per gal.

I've seen some references that folks are starting to get prices closer to invoice. Of course, any "reputable" dealer would deny that.

Most of the area dealers list 5 or 6 TCH's in their new inventory. I assume that isn't now many they have on the lot but, rather how many are in their pipeline when they get the VIN number.

How worthwhile is the built in NAV? I'd also like the heated seats (it gets rather cold here in the frozen tundra) but can only get those with the leather option? Heated outside mirrors are a no-brainer here.

I got my TCH for a little less than 1% over dealer invoice. Deals like that can be had but you have to shop around. The price I paid had nothing to do with gas prices or the tax credit slowly going away. The dealer I am buying from only had one other hybrid on the lot. Other dealers in the area had 3 or 4 at the most...

I basically got mine fully loaded (Nav, leather, moonroof, heated seats and mirrors etc...) I personally think the Nav is worth it. Plus when you get the Nav in the TCH you get the mileage consumption screen. You also have the ability to control the radio and bluetooth features through the Nav...

Yes I believe the heated seats are only available with the leather package.

Good luck with your purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts