Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Big guy in little car
2000 corolla
412 Posts
What do you have for struts? Any problem bottoming out or turning? Looks really cool, but there's not much clearance in front, I'm wondering about making turns into bumpy driveways and things like that.

·
Mad Microbiologist
2002 Corolla
458 Posts
I'm on KYB-GR2s...i did have problems with the rear tires rubbing on the fenders over bumps and turns but i rolled the fenders a bit back there. my front lip is scraped up on the bottom from going in/out my driveway but i haven't had problems going over speedbumps and other inclines at this height. Just have to take the proper angle when going over them and you will be fine.

·
Big guy in little car
2000 corolla
412 Posts
Good to know. In WI we have some absolutely horrible roads that really beat up our suspensions.

·
Registered
'00 Corolla
516 Posts
My 00 is sitting on these springs right now, dropped 2" in the front, 1.5" in the rear, installed with brand new Monroe QuickStruts. I know, not the best, but it wasn't my call. It was still my buddy's car when I helped install them; they're less than 4mo old, too new to justify replacing just yet and the ride is pretty nice.

I eventually want to get something with adjustable stiffness, but there's so much more I want to do first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.