Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the Tein S-Tech springs for 04-06 Solara 2" drop all around.
This springs also fit 2007-2009 Gen6 Camry i4.
Part # SKL68-AUB00
I bought it $220 a few months back with about 5k miles on my 2007 Camry i4. Will let them go for $100. Pm me if you're interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Strictly180 is a theif

DO NOT buy anything from Strictly180 (Victor Tavarez). I'm still waiting for a set of wheels I bought from him in June. He has given me nothing but B.S. excuses to why he can't ship the them. And he refuses to refund my money. Sorry to Hijack your thread but I want everyone to be aware, he will steal your money.

·
Registered
120 Posts
1st of all i havent stolen your money.
From the get go i let you know my situation with my transition from changing jobs and from seting up my sons birthday party. After making you wait so long i apologized several times for inconveinancing you. And that i would return the money back to you. I sold the wheels locally and have your money ever since. I came up to some problems with my bank closed my account with them and reopened up with a new one. On the new account i have been waiting for my new card and my check book to come in as im still waiting for it, its been 3 weeks since. Went to the bank and had them reissue another atm card to be sent to them, for some reason i havnt been recieving my mail. Got the new card from that arrived to the bank. When i went to refund you the money paypal asked me to confirm my bank account(which has gone thru today). I also tried sending you payment sent as a gift which was charging 13 bucks and some change and it kept declining even with the money already in the bank(bank is working on the issue). I in no moment have robbed you of anything for you to accuse me of stealing from you, i have responded always to all your pms letting you know wats goin on. I have been straight up and always honest with you from the getgo, and havnt givin u the run around at no time. So i dont understand why you say that i refuse to refund you. And if you have any further beef with me pm me or better yet call me if you want 862-215-9747.

·
Premium Member
6,508 Posts
DO NOT buy anything from Strictly180 (Victor Tavarez). I'm still waiting for a set of wheels I bought from him in June. He has given me nothing but B.S. excuses to why he can't ship the them. And he refuses to refund my money. Sorry to Hijack your thread but I want everyone to be aware, he will steal your money.
Strictly is a 100% standup guy, and I vouch for him fully. I'm sure a bunch of people here on the forum will do the same.

nice job on the fast sale lammy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea Strictly180 is a real stand up guy. I'm sure if he sold the wheels that you bought and had your money since June and "can't" refund it. You may have a different story.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I never sold them on you. You said u didnt want them anymore and that u wanted a refund. So i sold them to get your money back. Call me. Cuz right now im getting pissed off. I been nice enuff to let you know wat has been goin on i been nice and right now im trying to stay nice but your ignorance it starting to get to me. If i wanted to keep your money i would of never answered any of ure pms from the getgo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
YOUR GETTING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
You have my God Damn money. After 3 weeks of your excuses as to why you couldn't ship out the wheels I asked for a refund. I'm still waiting. How are you pissed off?

·
Registered
120 Posts
your getting pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!
You have my god damn money. After 3 weeks of your excuses as to why you couldn't ship out the wheels i asked for a refund. I'm still waiting. How are you pissed off?
yea im getting pissed off cuz your being ignorant im tryin to explain the situation and you here think im bsing!!! I issued your credit already but if you was smart and know how paypal works you know it doesnt work like that. It takes days to recieve the refund.

·
Registered
Gen 6 Camry SE
82 Posts
lammydi, thanks for the springs bro! It was nice meeting you. Wish you had those extra fogs you were telling me about with you, I woulda taken them off your hands too! Bro your car is NICE, I like the mods you have done to it.

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lammydi, thanks for the springs bro! It was nice meeting you. Wish you had those extra fogs you were telling me about with you, I woulda taken them off your hands too! Bro your car is NICE, I like the mods you have done to it.
Likewise, I was nice meeting with you. Thank you for taking the springs off my hand.
Moderator, please close this thread. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts