Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is a four speed manual transaxle from a '93 tercel. It is a low mile trans [110-k] and has had the diff welded. So if you have a competition car, rallycross, ice racing, etc., this is the trans for you. I had it in my Paseo and it works perfectly. First $75 takes it. I'm in the Albany, NY area but can ship inexpensively as well.

Mike

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do u still have the transmission?
Yes. If you PM me your zip code, I can weigh it and get a UPS Ground shipping quote for you. I can get a good deal on shipping for you because we ship where I work.

I'm interested to know what type of events you plan to use it for, rallycross perhaps?

Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
transmission

hey my zip code is 32570 in fl and this tranny is a 4 speed not a 5 speed and if so a 4 speed how tall are the gears what is the rpm range in the gears

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
]

I'll take it to work on Tuesday, weigh it for you, and get a quote.

Mike
Got it all packed up in multi layers of packing paper and carboard for safe transport. UPS Ground to 32570 is $52 for the 72 lb. box. Paypal works for me. Daytime 518-279-3040. Ask for Mike.

·
Registered
37 Posts
shipping

Hey i sent u the money for the tranny but forgot to change the shipping too

5787 hickory st
milton fl 32570

put it attention to wesley wait

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey i sent u the money for the tranny but forgot to change the shipping too

5787 hickory st
milton fl 32570

put it attention to wesley wait
No problem Chris. It'll be on it's way to Wes tomorrow and the tracking number sent to you. Can you tell us now what kind of car it's going into and what type of events he does?

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts