Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1999 Toyota Altezza RS200 Z-Edition
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name's Claire. I've first come across ToyotaNation a while back via google, and I have benefitted so much from the amazingly informative posts and knowledge shared here.

Due to work in the past I was constantly traveling back and forth, and I never taken the time to register. As I have finally settled here in LA for good though - I really wanted to make sure I contribute to the community and hopefully provide some value back to the forum.

If you are reading this, I just want to THANK YOU for being here! Thank you for being part of the forum :)

Best regards,
Claire

20190204_082452.jpg

·
Registered
319 Posts
i like that blue color, Claire! my first Toyota pickup was a bit brighter blue that sparkled in the sun :geek:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like that blue color, Claire! my first Toyota pickup was a bit brighter blue that sparkled in the sun :geek:
Thank you 97tacomaHA! That's awesome! Are there any photos of that pickup still? And yes, I gotta admit, I do love the 8M6 paint. The only blue that can compete with Spectra Blue Mica, in my opinion, is the Intensa Blue Pearl, or the 8N8. I've seen some 8M6 and 8N8 side-by-side on an older is300 and it was hard to choose which one looked better, hahahaha. Having said that, here are my favorite examples:

·
Registered
319 Posts
just a web pic that resembled this closely, I only had it from '95-'97 before the black taco came along
i think the paint code is 8H8 for it

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just a web pic that resembled this closely, I only had it from '95-'97 before the black taco came along
i think the paint code is 8H8 for it
Heeeey, very nice, I like that color! Never noticed this one before - but now I know. Midam Blue Metallic, I had to look this one up. Good to know!
I've driven a lifted 5th gen (pretty sure it was a '93) pickup last summer, I think my friend still has it to this day. It was a 5-speed, with a swapped 3VZ-E. I like how they handle! Compared to Hilux Surf, any Sierra, or even the f-series, I'd prefer that 5th generation series any day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts