Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
02 highlander limited awd
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is tigertamer.
I live in the beautiful state of West Virginia.
I drive a 2003 Jeep Liberty LTD, a 2003 Ford Ranger l4, and a 2002 Toyota Highlander LTD, that has endured almost a quarter-million miles of gruel!
It is truly the only 4WD SUV I have ever driven that has the feel of a luxury sedan.
I am a journeyman auto technician by hobby and necessity, not by trade.
I don't have a big toolbox, but I have access to much of what I don't have, and know how to use them. I also have a good "Dutch Uncle" who runs a 6 bay full service repair shop, who allows me to service my vehicles there as his workload permits.
I have a motor route and a current fleet of three vehicles I use for my business. I drive about 90-100 miles per day, part highway, part hilly-windy rural, and part city, with frequent start-stop cycles.
I have a 4 volume Toyota Motor Corp. Factory Repair Manual (with paid for receipt) LOL, that I wish was translated and edited by someone more knowledgeable in serious service manual production. You will hear more about this later, along with the requests for help and advice I will be seeking later, in the appropriate forums.

Once again, thanks for letting me shout-out here. I look forward to advice from the senior class-men of the School Of Hard Knocks.

Respectfully,
tigertamer

·
Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
10,861 Posts
Welcome to the addiction, we'll take all the help we can get plus we can only make your problems worse. :cool:

·
Registered
02 highlander limited awd
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Bro.
I did not see much on site about evap. and emission control.
Can a feller get a point-to???

·
Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
10,861 Posts
Sure, just be better if you have specific questions to post a new thread in the 2002 HL Forum. This intro area doesn't get the traffic. Or do a search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts