Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,416 Posts
Exactly, for $100k, there are better choices : GT-R, Lexus GS F, Lexus LC500, AMG C63S, BMW M3/M4, Porsche 718 Caymen, used Porsche Cayman GT-4, etc. Can't wait to see what clueless guy with money will buy it at $100K.

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,226 Posts
Exactly, for $100k, there are better choices : GT-R, Lexus GS F, Lexus LC500, AMG C63S, BMW M3/M4, Porsche 718 Caymen, used Porsche Cayman GT-4, etc. Can't wait to see what clueless guy with money will buy it at $100K.
Might as will go big, Lexas LFA is is!

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,416 Posts
Might as will go big, Lexas LFA is is!
:rofl:
Good luck finding one for $500k, let alone $100k, heck good luck even finding one for sale.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
:rofl:
Good luck finding one for $500k, let alone $100k, heck good luck even finding one for sale.
Last I heard it sorta is possible to find them in a dealership because no one bought one. I still quite like the LFA, I always thought it was the Supra successor (it's not).

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,416 Posts
Last I heard it sorta is possible to find them in a dealership because no one bought one. I still quite like the LFA, I always thought it was the Supra successor (it's not).
If you're talking about the one in the picture below, I think you're confusing yourself with the LC500 because all LFA were sold before it even hit the dealerships.

This is the LC500 which is $90k and not many people are buying it.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
If you're talking about the one in the picture below, I think you're confusing yourself with the LC500 because all LFA were sold before it even hit the dealerships.

This is the LC500 which is $90k and not many people are buying it.

Then again last I really looked at LFA news it was probably two years ago.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The cheapest I could find a LFA was 450k. So yeah they are for sale..... sort of. If your rich they are for sale otherwise they are only displays.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts