Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Full disclosure, I haven’t seen any single episode of Game of Thrones, so trust that when I say 'Winter is coming,' I’m only concerned about your car and its on-road performance.

Cold weather and snowy conditions impact your ability to do anything on the road. Even if you have all-wheel-drive, winter tires will improve your car’s performance and your confidence on the road.

But each tire is like a snowflake itself, with unique qualities that make them different from one another. Some perform better in deep snow, while others work best on ice. Some regions allow for studded tires, while others don’t. Some have rugged and aggressive tread patterns, while others have smart slits in the tire, called sipes, which help with grip as well.

It’s easy to get lost in the world of winter tires as some are best for different scenarios, others are capable of operating with a puncture and a few even have tread warranties to help boost the value. Fortunately, we’re here to help.
Read more about The 8 Best Winter Tires and Why You Absolutely Need Them at AutoGuide.com.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
AutoGuide.com
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing