Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
i just dont like the angel eyes in the headlights(not a big fan of the angel eyes stuff unless u take the original ones from a bmw and retrofit it in bc then i can appreciate your hard work and wouldn't look as cheep as these aftermarket ones) and the stickers on the ride side of the trunk between license plate and tail lights. love the interior dash. looks like that birds eye maple in lexus' that i love. seats are very interesting but i might have gone for leather instead of the swade or whatever that is(sorry im not that knowledge on interior stuff). grille would of been better if it was left the original se grille but thats my opinion. overall i like it. not too much chrome, not ricey, and it seems like its a v6 so its both a bit of show and a lot of go.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfourtionatly we dont have the V6 version in my area so its I4 ,,,

I love the angeleyes and I respect ur opinion .

thanx 4 vesiting my page .

·
DJ V, NJ's Underground DJ
Black v6 Camry LE
228 Posts
damn silverdevil thats insane, tell me how you did that to your interior and your seats
was that custom or did you buy it off a site or something?

that ishh looks ill!

howd you do it?

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
unfourtionatly we dont have the V6 version in my area so its I4 ,,,

I love the angeleyes and I respect ur opinion .

thanx 4 vesiting my page .
that sucks about the 4. angel eyes i used to like then something hit me(must of been all the cars around me that decided to do them) and i started not to. if i were to do them then i would do it with a thin tube because 1 the ones on the bmw are thin and 2 i like it better with the thin tubes.

edit: look at your pics i see u have the thinner ones so i like that atleast. oh and btw whats the interior dash applique and where did u get it from(by what i mean is it the birds eye maple like i said or some sort of silver)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guys u misunderstod !!!

thats not my camry !!!

this one is 4 sale , I just liked it and took some pics 4 it .

by the way my nickname is SILVER devil and my camry is silver SE 2008

and recntly I had a horrible accedent and my camry was roind .

sorry 4 the terrible spiling ^ _ ^

·
2008 Camry Hybrid
2008 Camry Hybrid
1,527 Posts
Interesting interior wood overlay kit. What is that stuff exactly? Looks nice.

·
Streaker
2013 Sunset Bronze T
1,801 Posts
I didn't see a grill. What brand was it? How many burners?

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
Bad: Headlights, grilles, tails too dark, front tint on windshield too low, needs to be lowered... too much going on in the interior with the marble, silver, suede, and CF looking cloth

Good: Dash... fitment looks really good, and factory navi is always a plus

·
268 HP OWNER
CAMRY
1,085 Posts
the interior is damn nice, i would love to have something like that done to my interior.

·
2007 Camry SE V6
790 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanx 4 vesiting my page

and as I said earlier this car is not mine so I dont have much informaitions about it

excuse me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts