Toyota Nation Forum banner

441 - 460 of 460 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
I am sorry to say that I learned of that word today.
Because you didn't grow up in hollyweird or else you could have very well had good knowledge of the word early on. Mighty rich of Streisand recently saying she didn't feel bad for the boys molested by MJ because he had sexual needs and she felt sorry for him. These warped souls are the people who browbeat middle America for their morals.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,928 Posts
Because you didn't grow up in hollyweird or else you could have very well had good knowledge of the word early on. Mighty rich of Streisand recently saying she didn't feel bad for the boys molested by MJ because he had sexual needs and she felt sorry for him. These warped souls are the people who browbeat middle America for their morals.
It makes you question people's intellect. Not thinking molestation is wrong.
Really? That disgusting rabid leftist bitch really said that? I hadn't heard or read about that, but then again I don't follow anything regarding Hollywood shit bags, et al.

Doesn't surprise me, though, that something so perverse would come from a leftist, because I've always maintained that as long as you're down for the leftist struggle, you can say or do anything and they'll support you and protect you. That's the sick universe leftists subscribe to, and it's no wonder you end up with the likes of Mao responsible for 70 million Chinese murders, Stalin 20-40 million Russians murdered, Pol Pot a couple million, Cuba's Castro, and now Maduro starving his people to death in Venezuela.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Is why you have Whoopi Goldberg excusing Grope Biden's inappropriate behavior with women, girls and boys as just being friendly, and blaming the victims too btw saying they should have done something if he really bothered them. No way would she give anyone on the right such allowance.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,928 Posts
It makes you question people's intellect. Not thinking molestation is wrong.
Really? That disgusting rabid leftist bitch really said that? I hadn't heard or read about that, but then again I don't follow anything regarding Hollywood shit bags, et al.
BTW, I looked up Streisand's tweet and the minor tumult it created (just imagine if Trump or a conservative had said the exact same thing, it would have saturated the media and been the end of the world), and her comment, as well as the relatively tepid media response, verifies what I've always said: You can say or do anything if you're a leftist, because if you're down for the leftist struggle you will be exonerated and/or any of your transgressions will be swept under the rug, all because you're a true believer in leftist vomit. :thumbsup:

That piece of shit Streisand said everything except "I think the boys really enjoyed being ass-raped."

:nofu:

The day the bombs drop, the plague hits, the zombies run amok, and I hope serendipity allows my path to cross Streisand's. The outcome would be quite the spectacle.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,928 Posts
The ISIS mechanic: Man now living in B.C. fixed trucks for terror group. Is he complicit in war crimes?
https://globalnews.ca/news/5194808/isis-mechanic/
You make choices in this life. If a man is standing next to your neighbor and threatens to kill him, asks for a bullet for his gun, you give it to him, and he shoots the neighbor, then, yes, you're complicit in the crime regardless if the shooter threatened you in any way. The guy is guilty IMO, but since he was a Lebanese citizen during his time with ISIS they should deport him or do whatever is within Canadian law regarding the matter.

·
Registered
1992 Geo Prizm
1,226 Posts
You make choices in this life. If a man is standing next to your neighbor and threatens to kill him, asks for a bullet for his gun, you give it to him, and he shoots the neighbor, then, yes, you're complicit in the crime regardless if the shooter threatened you in any way. The guy is guilty IMO, but since he was a Lebanese citizen during his time with ISIS they should deport him or do whatever is within Canadian law regarding the matter.
As long as they put him on a Do Not Enter list in the USA, they can do whatever they want with him.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,928 Posts

·
7,688 Posts
441 - 460 of 460 Posts