Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here are the real Photos...the way a lexus is suppsed to look. sexy in the sunset (minus that front bumper, gawd that thing is awful...)

and the best one:

i have these in Unaltered, full size pix if you are inerested. just PM me.

what do you think??

EDIT: i thoght i put these on here af few minuts ago...now i cant find them...i must be going nuts...

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
dude, that is the worst camera i have ever seen!

and some one needs to school you on the rule of thirds.

your third shot is ok, the rest are pretty crappy.

*cough*studying a little photography*cough*

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
geez guys, sorry. not everybody can afford a $500 dollar Digital camera...cool out.

im using a Kodak DC215...the best i can do... :(

and the red x's are not my fault, they are the fault of PHOTOBUCKET!! :mad:

EDIT: will this work???

EDIT 2, i guess so

:D

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
ewwww....1 megapixel

dude, all i have is a 3.3, it takes damn good quality at that resolution, and it was $150, with a 340mb CF card.

but anyway, your car looks sweet, wish i had a es250 opposed to my 91 camry...black cars always look cool.

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
yeah like i said, it is an older cam. sorry if i offeneded anyone...i enjoy pimping this car tho...i get soo many compliments on it everyday its unreal!!! even with the paint chipping off the doors!

apparently it has been repainted before...i never knew. neither did the previous owner. i did some searching and found out it was repainted at the lexus dealer Park Place Lexus in 1992...under a corrosion warranty or somthing of the sort. so the car is 15 years old, the paint is 13 years old, even for 13 years old, tis nothing to be ashamed of!

another thing...i live in DFW...and i have never seen another one of these cars...they are definately rare... :D

any chance it will be worth some good amount of $ someday???

EDIT: and steve, the camera was free...so im not complaining. after this accident i had, i fell on hard times (lawsuit resulted from it) i can barely afford to put gas in this car...so...:eek:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Dude, 1 MP is 1024X768 FULL REZ!

That is .3 MP TOPS with LOTS of compression!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Oh, and your camera is capable of MUCH, MUCH better shots.

Either your camera is in shit mode or the pics got compressed as hell.

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know its capable of better, but i dont know how to make it better. theyare in hi rez mode...and photobucket deleted my account. i didnt want to resize, but 10x24 by whatevr is too big to post.

·
Where's my boomstick?
2,528 Posts
Im all about www.ImageCave.com, 20mb of storage, and ive never had a picture not show up.

and to resize your pics, just open them in paint, and then stretch/scew them what ever percent you want.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
You have a comma in your URL.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Damn, only time I wish I didn't own the 2nd page :lol:

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stevethecleric said:
Im all about www.ImageCave.com, 20mb of storage, and ive never had a picture not show up.

and to resize your pics, just open them in paint, and then stretch/scew them what ever percent you want.

that doesnt mess w/ compression???

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
the pics work.

The ES250: it and Lexus were singlehandedly responsible for the demise of the Cressida :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts