Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at what the damn teachers at my school drive..!!

yup, a brand new Twin Turbo Nobel M12...

p.s., are those Sonata taillights..?!?

they actually look cool, kinda like the Passat taillights on the Invicta...

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
the only place i've ever seen it is in the back of road and track for sale. i think the price for just the chassis (no engine/tranny) is just over $50k. i think they look good though, and are supposed to be quick in a line and handle well.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kasimmmmm said:
thats the first thing that came to mind for me too! The side trim and the front is very similar to the mr2. The Nobel just looks like a big ass mr2.

actually, it was pretty small...

not tiny, but it wasnt as large as i thought it'd be...

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
Noble's are P.I.M.P. I saw my first one last summer and thought it was an Elise, later I learned it was the only M12 in the damned country. Just saw two of them this past weekend too. One was the first one I saw, the other was a new silver one. Those suckers are fast! $80k for a car that can compete with, and beat Ferraris... not too shabby if you ask me. They've got a twin-turbo Ford V6 sourced from the Escape :lol: or you can order one w/o the powerplant and put whatever the hell you'd like in there. The guy with the first one said that it's only a 3-month waiting list to get one. Not bad at all considering the value of this car.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Damn, your teacher is cool.

One of my teachers has a 300ZX with some suspension work, so thats pretty cool. I got an A.

·
Registered
764 Posts
the tails look more like tiburon tails if you ask me
i'd buy one without the engine and drop a 3rd gen 3sgte. that way i know the mechanical part of th car will last
frod v6 twincharged HAHAHAH

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.