Toyota Nation Forum banner

301 - 320 of 1738 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Got my taco about 2 weeks ago.. love it.... nothing special compared to what you guys on the site have... but i'll take my stocker over not having one at all :) Photoshopped it for the couple easy mods I am eventually gonna do. I know some people will flame me for one of the choices but hey..i'm used to it...I live in redsox country :lol:

having the steel wheels and no $$ I'm thinking a paintjob is in order eventually my friend has a paintbooth. I'd just have to pay for a pint of the color matched paint and some clear.

comments? good or bad I can take it :thumbup:

·
The Thread Killer
781 Posts
I like the signatures everyone has. Would someone be kind enough to do one up for me? As some of you know, my 05 was totaled. I now have an 07. I have gone over to the dark side (black truck).
The silver on the left...
Darth in the middle...
Black on the right...other ideas welcome

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
don't punch the monkey
632 Posts
crusty said:
I like the signatures everyone has. Would someone be kind enough to do one up for me? As some of you know, my 05 was totaled. I now have an 07. I have gone over to the dark side (black truck).
The silver on the left...
Darth in the middle...
Black on the right...other ideas welcome
kind of had fun with this one :D

don't mean to poke fun at your loss......but :whatwhat:

·
Tis da Black Pearl...Taco
370 Posts
I am looking to paint my wheels black, but I don't want the whole thing all black. I was thinking about painting just the spokes and center caps black while leaving the lug nuts chrome. Can someone ps this for me? Other variations/colors welcome. This will be on a blacked out truck.

301 - 320 of 1738 Posts
About this Discussion
1.7K Replies
375 Participants
ranger1zz
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing