Toyota Nation Forum banner

1681 - 1700 of 1738 Posts

·
B0R1CHA
1,092 Posts
hello can someone chop some rims on my car!

rims are volk gt7 if u need to google a better picture. thanks

ps i know the front wheels turned are gonna be harder to chop so if u want to just chop in the rims straight thats fine too. im not picky. at least i dont think i am ;)

edit: found a better picture!

·
It's a work in progress..
109 Posts
Could anybody put the 05+ Tacoma front end onto an 03+ 4runner?

I remember seeing pics of an older 4runner with the previous tacoma front end and it looked amazing.
I'm just curious how this looks.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
^ it helps if you guys post some good pics the choppers can work w/...dont make them do all the work...make it easy for them!!

·
Guåhan
99 Posts
hey can someone photoshop me a sick sig??
can you chop both of them into one, not with the backgrounds just
cut out the trucks?? well i just leave it up to whoever takes the challenge

maybe throw in a trd logo in the mix??

·
I'm Official
311 Posts
BUMP....So I started a thread about adding smoked black clearance/cab roof lights to my 09.....its been about 90% turned down so i figured id try and convince them with a visual, except I dont have photoshop/couldn't do it...

if someone was bored and had some free time could they add such lights to my truck and possibly make one picture of them appearing "off" and another appearing "on", amber in color with black lens for both... Try and squeeze 5 lights in but maybe 4 would work.... and mayeb just quickly remove the background behind the truck or at least the roof so the lights can be seen and not blend in :thumbsup:
TIA TIA TIA :clap:

1681 - 1700 of 1738 Posts
About this Discussion
1.7K Replies
375 Participants
ranger1zz
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing