Toyota Nation Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1738 Posts

·
'08 tacoma pre-runner
520 Posts

can you fill that lower middle section in with sheet metal so it looks like a bumper/skid plate

thank you

·
'08 tacoma pre-runner
520 Posts
^ thanks man can you also do one that fills in that whole middle section there, kind of like a baja style bumper

please and thanks! no hurry enjoy your holidays

·
Registered
131 Posts
what?

Could anybody put the 05+ Tacoma front end onto an 03+ 4runner?

I remember seeing pics of an older 4runner with the previous tacoma front end and it looked amazing.
I'm just curious how this looks.
I'm confused. This is basically what the 08 4runners look like. Even the 03s are REALLY close to looking like an 05+ up front? Did you wanna see a taco with the 03 4runner front?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I need to get some vinyl decals made for my toggle switches. Hopefully I can get them printed at this booth in the mall.
If someone can help me design my foglight picture I would really appreciate it. This is what I came up with.

It needs to be kept simple like this. I would like it darker and the lines smoother.

This is what I found for my bed lights and bed speakers.

I want them all to kinda match. The space on the switch that I'll be puting them on is 1 cm X 1 cm

Thanks!
Bump, anyone.

·
Semper Paratus
92 Posts
Hey guys can one of you clean this picture up? I want to get this made into a sticker to put on my truck. Could you make the outline look a little nicer and add some shadow effect?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
114 Posts
could somebody photochop my truck for 2 things
the top half from just above the the live thats above the fender flairs black and also white please

·
Registered
381 Posts
figured i would revive an old thread. not really a photoshop, but a picture request.

any pictures of 2 black tacomas side by side with grillcraft and BHLM. one with bullbar, one without? i'm trying to decide weather i should keep my bull bar on or take it off. i know there is plenty of tacomas on here without a bullbar, but its hard to compare when not side by side with same view.

1701 - 1720 of 1738 Posts
About this Discussion
1.7K Replies
375 Participants
ranger1zz
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing