Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just joined the Lexus "club" last weekend.

Sold my Highlander and bought this GX 470

The Old Highlander:

The Lexus GX 470:

I do miss the MPG of my 4cyl Highlander, but Ooooh, Baby the power of that 4.7 V8 is a hoot.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey all here are a few pics of Sexy Lexy. I'll be ditching the DKF's and picking up some Gold Volk GT-U's at the end of my tour in The Sandobx.

SCWEET1 I just want to let you know, your SC is one of my favorties. I am in the middle of doing a five speed swap into my SC400. (just noticed I just recieved the same lip you have on your car)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sold my GX 470 Last month. Bought it for 18K and sold for 22k.
Amazing how a little detailing can up the price.

These were the shots I took for Craigslist when I sold:

This is what I got in replacement. A 2004 Pontiac Vibe.
I feel it's OK to show this vehicle here on the forum, because it's technically still a Toyota (a Matrix with Pontiac stuff on it)

I love it! $27 to fill up, and 400 mile range, Toyota quality.
I added a Pioneer AVIC Z3 Navigation deck, and went out of my way to purchase the hard to find "Fusion Orange Metallic" color. Photos don't do this color justice, it just glows in the sunlight.
Very happy with the purchase.

·
Registered
44 Posts
About to start my five speed build on my SC400 in the next few weeks, I have to get my leave approved and I'll be starting on it as soon as possible. I have the Wise front lip installed and the Volk GTU's on. SCWEET1 you'll appreciate these. Fronts 17x8.5+22mm offset Rears 18x10+22mm offset. The front wheels have 225/40/17 and the rear wheels have 275/35/18 BFG G-Force Sports. I pulled the rear fenders two days ago and will pull the fronts when my Teins get to the house and I install them.

The Griffin

Sexy ass lip

Nice even pull

Different kind of sexy lip

Front brakes

Rear brakes

Stance? No spacers needed.

Night pics. HIDs=win.

·
14 Corolla S
236 Posts
My new Daily. 2001 Spectra Blue Metallic 5-speed E-Shift with LSD.

·
14 Corolla S
236 Posts

A few more recent pix.

BTW LOVE the SC's in this post!! specially that one thats semi local haha.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts