Toyota Nation Forum banner

181 - 200 of 3198 Posts

·
Registered
06RERUNNER SPORT
87 Posts
This is a truck i had built for our sales dept. 6" pro comp 35"pro cop extremes 18x9 pro comp 6001's westin bull bar and step rails and a custom 1 pc cv driveline,

·
Forumatic Immunity!
05 Taco DC LB V6 TRD
3,744 Posts
PRERUNNERSPT said:
This is a truck i had built for our sales dept. 6" pro comp 35"pro cop extremes 18x9 pro comp 6001's westin bull bar and step rails and a custom 1 pc cv driveline,
that pretty nice. better than the one my dealer did. its a 6in procomp stage 1. doesnt even look like 6in cause of the 33in tires. the wheels and tires are nice. but they put these ugly ass hood scoops, and grille on. how much is you one going for? the sticker price on this one was $40,517.00.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 xrunner

here are some pics of my 05
sos drop and sway bar kit
22 inch MOZ with one off paint and cleared
6000K HIDs and all other bulbs changed w/ yellow fogs
5 piece billet grill not in pics
custom wet okole neopreene seat covers
jl 10w7, JL amp, and diamond audio seperates w/alpine amp
flowmaster exhaust
tint

[/URL][/IMG]

·
"Great White 2"
2,066 Posts

·
Hey There...
05' Prerunner Taco
920 Posts
toku58 said:
Damn! Bill? you had the nicest and cleanest looking super white Taco on TN!
In his dreams! Lol, that still is one kickass superwhite

·
Registered
2 Posts
heres some pics of the new 07 taco picked up yesterday @ hanover toyota, central PA! im so excited... now to find some rocks and mud :)

07 tacoma w/ off road package, and tow package... 93 corrado slc sc

·
Registered
17 Posts
After close to 2 months of waiting, my wheels finally came and had them installed yesterday. The lift was done about a month ago, toytec coil lift and I got the OME shocks as well. Love the look and ride. Tires are Toyo Open Country A/T 265/75/16(they were each $10 cheaper than 265/70/16) wraped around Enkei RTS.

181 - 200 of 3198 Posts