Toyota Nation Forum banner

261 - 280 of 3195 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
PIAA got the lights to us that night and they went on the next day before people showed up. It also got a TROCKO carriage on top of the Yakima rack. It is getting more PIAA 520's and the bumpers/winch/bar system as well as the main part of the billet grille. The big one came in one day too late to the body shop. It was hand pinstriped and the second he finished....on the road we went. The sound system is nothing to look at in the back. We make ultra-lightweight enclosures that are removable for our truck so that we can easily test each one without much effort yanking them in and out. The current one is one of our Z2 amplifiers on 4 of our 1008a subwoofers. It is just a tad over satanically vicious. Here is a pic of our Z1 sitting atop the box.

·
Ron Jeremy's twin brother
1,461 Posts
blizzard 2006 in Colorado

24" in 18 hours at the house, with drifts 3+ feet, and my snow piles at almost 6 feet....crazy. My back is killing me from all the shoveling. No matter how many snow storms I've been through, they still amaze me. Mother nature shuts down a major city pretty quickly and forcefully.

Check these out. THe night before - not quite a foot yet.

And the next morning.

And my wife's mad video skills :rolleyes: She was supposed to be filming a whole sequence of me tooling around and kicking up snow off of my front end, donuts in the cul-de-sac, etc. Somehow, all she got was the "bursting out of the driveway" shot - the rest of the film was dark....

PS - I moved myself up a couple notches the "Rugged trail TA haters" list - they can't handle deep snow at all...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Here's my baby!

·
Precision driver
2,105 Posts
Well, I think I've posted pics of mine, but here's 2 of mine during Christmas. Grandma lives on a dirt road and I went wheeling on some state land not to far from her in MI.

Sorry, they were cameraphone pics. Didn't bring the nice camera.

·
jorgem2
74 Posts
Here is my new truck, before the winch and after, soon to be lifted......,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here are pics of my 06 Double Cab Impulse Red
17X9 Centerline Wilderness Series "Eight Ball" Wheels w/4.5BS 285/70/17 BFG AT's.

·
My name is Blake
4,913 Posts
Jantzer, your truck looks sweet.

Looks higher than 3" for sure.

BTW: Here are some pics from Reno. I didn't get to off-road since we didn't spend much time in the snow. We partied hard though!

Next time!

I tried to get the truck as dirty as possible, trust me!

Here is me in the passenger seat...

At the El Dorado in Reno, the Taco and the H2.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello...

First post for me. Here's a shot of my 2006 Tacoma TRD Sport. Indigo Ink blue, 4x4, pretty much stock in this photo with the exception of the side steps and Extang Black Max soft tonneau I added, along with changing out the stock tires for some much better Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos. I have since had the 2 front windows tinted to 20% to match the rear and have ordered a Magnaflow cat-back and AFE intake. Hopefully, I'll be installing them next weekend!

Later,

-Jon-

261 - 280 of 3195 Posts
About this Discussion
3.2K Replies
1.3K Participants
Arclite
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing