9 Posts
05 V6 Access Cab

3" Rough Country lift
285/75/R16 Cooper S/T Maxx tires
16x8 ProComp Wheels
Nerf bars
Tint (15% or 20%, don't remember)
Aftermarket stereo

Looking for some more mods. Maybe engine next? She's finally coming along though!

·
Registered
21 Posts
3" Rough Country lift
285/75/R16 Cooper S/T Maxx tires
16x8 ProComp Wheels
Nerf bars
Tint (15% or 20%, don't remember)
Aftermarket stereo

Looking for some more mods. Maybe engine next? She's finally coming along though!

Nice truck.
Modding never stops. lol.
I'm trying to think of what I want next too. I really want a camper shell, upgrade my speakers or change my suspension setup.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey All, Tyler From Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I live in the Central Okanagan and gave up my 2008 tundra limited for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma

I ended up buying a DCLB Super White Trail Team edition TRD Sport 4x4. Man thats a mouthful to say.

https://goo.gl/photos/rLGK3VQB7DjVHNcF8

Been doing upgrades and when I get a chance I would love to do a build thread as to what I have done and what is to come. This thing is going to be a beast so keep tuned lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
More of my truck in BC lol

Lucky bugger, when I retire in about 10 years from now I'm moving out there. I've got my eye on Vernon.
Whats stopping you from moving now? If you come up here, BC stands for BRING CASH. Everything is expensive. even our fuel is insanely expensive. .98c a Liter last time I was home.

I have been looking for a place with a huge garage or at least a place to make a huge garage lol.

Here is a couple more pictures if it will let me post them... just for fun.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice! I'd love to be out there but as of now me and the wife have about 10 years before we can retire from our jobs. Both of us are making good money so now's the time to sock it away plus we have family here. I do get out that way usually once a year and just came back from a snowmobile trip to Goldern. One of the best experiences of my life.

Attachments

·
My Other Truck
3,778 Posts
Everyone already knows what a silver 2005 Tacoma double cab 4x4 looks like. This is my old faithful '72 Chevy which I bought 39 years ago. Just replaced the 33/12.50-16.5 BFG All Terrains with 255/85-16 Cooper Discoverer S/Ts on 16x7 Ford steelies. Everybody and their brother has big fat oversized tires nowadays, so I went back to the old school tall & skinny look.

Hoping for snow this winter.... :crossfingers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
05 Taco HRD PRO

So a long awaited project has started, HRD PRO. My 2005 Tacoma Offroad Extended Cab is started the make over. OME BP 51 3" Lift, Toyo Open Country MT 285/75 R16, Eagle Alloy 16 x 8 with Magna Flow Offroad Exhaust. I have a long list of mods yet to come but wanted to share with the community as I have learned lots from here and thought I would share some of my experiences. I am doing all the mods myself in a home garage with minimal tools so if I can do it so can you.

Attachments

·
Husband and Doggy Daddy
3 Posts
2015, the last year of the Blue Ribbon color. This is everything I want in a truck, and I'm not sure when I'm going to stop parking it in the back 40, because I want the only scratches to come from tree branches.

One day a stranger parked their 3rd gen version behind it, and I knew I made the right choice.

Attachments

3161 - 3180 of 3195 Posts
About this Discussion
3.2K Replies
1.3K Participants
Arclite
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing