Toyota Nation Forum banner

3181 - 3200 of 3200 Posts

·
Going to rainforest, BRB
2014 Tacoma 4x4 RC
1,550 Posts
Thanks Moose. I was a bit nervous about the color, it looked brighter online so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the actual color was a bit darker in appearance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Everyone already knows what a silver 2005 Tacoma double cab 4x4 looks like. This is my old faithful '72 Chevy which I bought 39 years ago. Just replaced the 33/12.50-16.5 BFG All Terrains with 255/85-16 Cooper Discoverer S/Ts on 16x7 Ford steelies. Everybody and their brother has big fat oversized tires nowadays, so I went back to the old school tall & skinny look.

Hoping for snow this winter.... :crossfingers:

You're done a great job keeping that truck looking (and probably running) good. I'm sure you enjoy it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You're probably where I was with my mustang a few years ago. But half the fun I've had with the car was the process of getting it to where it is now. Good luck with the truck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings,

Longtime lurker...

Here’s my single owner (Me), 2006 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport (with LSD), <100,000mi
. When I bought it, I had the dealership (Toyota Escondido) put on AR wheels/tires (265/70/16), and the Donahue Racing (now ICON) front coil-overs. I also added ICON rebuildable rears. Outside of that it’s basically bone stock. I love it.

·
tecsol
2006 Hilux Vigo DC
2 Posts
2006 Hilux (Tacoma) DC 4.0 V6 4x4 Manual ***Southern Africa***

Spent 360,000km+ overlanding across Southern Africa:
- ARB Front Bumper
- OME Suspension (with Super HD Rear Leaf Springs)
- Alu Bash Plate
- Snorkel
- Double Fuel Tank (165L)
- Alu Canopy
- Front & Rear Roof Rails
- 31x10.5x15 BFG AT Tyres

Inside:
- Pioneer AVH-295BT Video Head Unit
- Melvile & Moon Seat Covers

Plus on top:
- 50L Water Tank
- x2 1200 x 2400 Eezy Awn Roof Top Tents

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Took my truck through Berdoo Canyon Rd from I-10 through JT Nat’l Park.

Pretty nice trail. No issues - exercises 4-hi & lo, probably could’ve done it 2WD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts

New 2020 4runner.

The new 4runners capabilities has air play, alexa capabilities, 15 speaker JBL system, back-up camera, rear and front USB ports, Wifi Connect, sliding cargo rear deck, 120 V AC power outlet and more. This is one of the most versatile 4runners of its kind and is full of many other capabilities not provided here.

3181 - 3200 of 3200 Posts