Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Born to Drive
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
September 7th Update!

lots of things are still left and still for sale!

all prices are OBO however, I have set really low prices

I require full payment before i ship them out. shipping will start as soon as full amount has been received.

all funds are to be paid in USD as a gift plz....or send an extra 3% to cover for the fees

1. 94 5SFE AUTO 4T vin Alternator - $20+shipping
2. 93 3VZ 5SPEED J vin alternator - $20 + shipping
3. 3VZ custom polyurethane rear engine mount with life time guarantee $200+shipping
4. 3VZ custom polyurethane front engine mount with life time guarantee $200+shipping
5. RAZO RA120 shifter knob, weighs 390g - $40+shipping
6. COMPLETE 5SPEED SWAP parts - $400 shipped includes everything except the tranny and clutch lines (which u could use any hard lines for). It comes with MOMO pedal covers
7. 3VZ fuel rails with cold start injector delete and 6 Supra 330CC injectors - $150 shipped
8. Walbro 255LPR Fuel Pump - all custom fitted ready to be installed as a pop out pop in unit - $100+shipping

9 - 19 toyota mag style lugnuts $20 dollars + shipping
10 - 20 Acorn tuner lugs with key sold!
16 - NGK Copper spark plugs $20 +shipping BNIB

18 SOLD!
19 Brand New Ball Joints, works for Camry and all its relatives $50+shipping
20 SOLD!
21 SOLD
22 sold

23 1 left $10 bucks shipped!
24 Clarion head unit $100+shipping. 220W built in AMP with CD, USB, AUX the usual schmuck...toyota PNP harness attached

25 DEPO auto headlights w/ clear lens w/ Custom E55 Projector Retrofit
and Audi Style LED strip in headlight
+
3000k Hyper Yellow highbeam bulbs
+
Clear Corner Lights
+ 3000K Hyper yellow bulbs
Sold
ModExpress 55W HID kit with D2S bulbs at 6000k

SOLD

here's how the car looks with the headlights:

26 one spare 35W ballast+ 2 6000k bulbs. $20 + shipping made by EUROLIGHT
27 centre consol arm rest. $50+shipping RARE ITEM super comfy
28 2 toyota embroiled head rests. $20+shipping

29 sold

TRD supercharger custom made to fit 3VZ motor - $3000 + shipping
(many many custom parts are included in this kit, it is the only kit in the world for the 3VZ)

31 3VZ motor HEAD bolts $80 shipped
32 3VZ motor piston rings. $200 shipped

3VZ 5 speed axles. $150+shipping for both. mint condition used for 10k

K&N drop in rewashable airfilter. $10+shipping

Greddy E-manage ultimate with universal harness SOLD!

31 AUDM Camry Vienta rear panel $200+shipping

here's how it looks on the car:

32 SOLD

38 18“ body magnaflow muffler. 3” inlet, dual 3" outlet with custom cut slanted tip. painted flat black magnaflow part number is: 12298 $80+shipping
39 12" vibrant bottle resonator 3" inlet 3" outlet....$60+shipping
40 magnaflow hi-flo cat 3" in 3" out $80+shipping.
41 magnaflow resonator 6" round body x 30" length. super quiet! $120+shipping
42 custom made Y-pipe for 3VZ motor. guarantees a HP gain. $250+shipping SOLD!
43 mid pipe from resonator to muffler for 3VZ ...3" $50+shipping
44 vibrant ultra quiet resonator 3" in 3" out $80+shipping

·
V8'sRGone
1,956 Posts
brake rotors and gts steering wheel are mine :D:

if nobody puts a deposit on the flywheel, potentially mine as well
This is rather unfortunate on my end as last week a deal was made for the front brake setup whereby the OP picked the prices he thought was fair and a DEAL was MADE! I was to Pay Pall'ing the money and got PM saying, "Don't paypall the money cause I gave the rotors away"!
This was in the course of 6 hours whereby I asked for a time when he thought it might ship and I got that PM saying don't!

PLEASE make a choice; IS IT FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE OR IS IT, MAKE THE TN PEOPLE BID AND YOU PICK WHO WINS even though the A DEAL WAS AGREED TOO?????

Same thing with the RSB. We made a deal on that, now you see $$$$ and jacked that up too!

In short, I just threw away $50 on restocking fees taking my 13" rotors back and NOW you sold these out from under me after we had deal. . . . :thumbsdow

Not Cool, Not Right, and NOT the way to do business! :thumbsdow You said you feel bad about this and you're sorry, so do the right thing cause you just cost me Money!
73sport

·
Born to Drive
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is rather unfortunate on my end as last week a deal was made for the front brake setup whereby the OP picked the prices he thought was fair and a DEAL was MADE! I was to Pay Pall'ing the money and got PM saying, "Don't paypall the money cause I gave the rotors away"!
This was in the course of 6 hours whereby I asked for a time when he thought it might ship and I got that PM saying don't!

PLEASE make a choice; IS IT FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE OR IS IT, MAKE THE TN PEOPLE BID AND YOU PICK WHO WINS even though the A DEAL WAS AGREED TOO?????

Same thing with the RSB. We made a deal on that, now you see $$$$ and jacked that up too!

In short, I just threw away $50 on restocking fees taking my 13" rotors back and NOW you sold these out from under me after we had deal. . . . :thumbsdow

Not Cool, Not Right, and NOT the way to do business! :thumbsdow You said you feel bad about this and you're sorry, so do the right thing cause you just cost me Money!
73sport
sorry randy, it's hard to make everyone happy. I'm doing my best here but like i said...when i have no deposit....it's really up to the first person to gimme deposit.

well, i'll talk to King see if he's willing to give the front rotors to you...and for the moment ...gimme a break plz....i'm parting out my car here...i'm feeding the vultures, imagine how i feel.

·
TN Pussy Man
13,302 Posts

73sport

Sorry man, when Cody and I talked about me helping him part out his car, I asked him about 2 things on his car that I was interested in, which were his 4 rotors and his steering wheel. After checking to make sure that there was no deposit placed on them, we agreed that in trade for those parts, I would help tow his car to my house and help dismantle the car for him.

First come first serve = first person to place a deposit, and it goes double when dealing with people over the internet. Again, no deposit = no deal. Otherwise it's all talk. It is unfortunate that you threw away $50 on a restocking fee, but it was also your choice to return whatever parts you had before you had placed a deposit or paid for other replacement parts. Once a deal is made, money should be sent. Anything that occurs in the interim is called business.

I can't speak for Cody in regards to the RSB, but I presume that no deposit was placed on that item either. In the interim, changing the price of the actual item as he realized that he had undervalued it is not against the rules.

Also, we are very grateful for the contributions that you have made toe the forum since you have joined, but I am also disappointed that you chose to call Cody out in public over an issue such as this. This is an issue easily solved in private, and I know that you have already requested that Cody give you discounted price on other parts, so please don't try and solely play the part of the wronged individual

·
V8'sRGone
1,956 Posts
Sorry man, when Cody and I talked about me helping him part out his car, I asked him about 2 things on his car that I was interested in, which were his 4 rotors and his steering wheel. After checking to make sure that there was no deposit placed on them, we agreed that in trade for those parts, I would help tow his car to my house and help dismantle the car for him.

First come first serve = first person to place a deposit, and it goes double when dealing with people over the internet. Again, no deposit = no deal. Otherwise it's all talk. It is unfortunate that you threw away $50 on a restocking fee, but it was also your choice to return whatever parts you had before you had placed a deposit or paid for other replacement parts. Once a deal is made, money should be sent. Anything that occurs in the interim is called business.

I can't speak for Cody in regards to the RSB, but I presume that no deposit was placed on that item either. In the interim, changing the price of the actual item as he realized that he had undervalued it is not against the rules.

Also, we are very grateful for the contributions that you have made toe the forum since you have joined, but I am also disappointed that you chose to call Cody out in public over an issue such as this. This is an issue easily solved in private, and I know that you have already requested that Cody give you discounted price on other parts, so please don't try and solely play the part of the wronged individual
Let me make this as concise as possible. I tried to resolve this privately but as you can see things changed after our deal was made. When our deal was made, it seems your deal was not part of the picture as the parts were for sale and prices were agreed upon.

This speak for itself.
1st PM Saying, "Don't put down a deposit", yet we agreed to a deal and funds were on the way until he said don't. What would you do, send the deposit? :disappoin

<< PASTE >>>
-----------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by EEngineer
hey randy,

please don't send me the deposit yet...i might have a local friend who wants the rotors...i am sorry but i really prefer to sell local before shipping...once again i apologize.
and the prices i have adjusted a little bit....a few dollars here and there.
i have posted a part out thread on the parts forum...please check out all the item availabe.
in case my friend backs out..u'll be next in line to get the parts.

cody

2nd
sorry man, i know it's fucked up...but it's eye8pussies who wants the rotors and pads.
he's helping me to do the part out, i can't say no to him. he got first dibs over everyone.
but yea adapters are up for grabs

3rd
i know i really screwed you over unintentionally...
<<END PASTE>>

At the very least, the original prices could have been honored minus the lost rotors ect. . .

This sucks and is not of my doings. It obvious new choices were made. Although I agree it was unintentional and things changed on the fly, a persons word should mean something. Mine does.

FWIW I'll delete this crap WHEN THE MATTER IS RESOLVED! Cuz this is FUBAR and NOT my style.

** Sorry TN community and I hope all other transactions go flawlessly for everyone's sake. **

·
TN Pussy Man
13,302 Posts
Let me make this as concise as possible. I tried to resolve this privately but as you can see things changed after our deal was made. When our deal was made, it seems your deal was not part of the picture as the parts were for sale and prices were agreed upon.

This speak for itself.
1st PM Saying, "Don't put down a deposit", yet we agreed to a deal and funds were on the way until he said don't. What would you do, send the deposit? :disappoin

<< PASTE >>>
hey randy,

please don't send me the deposit yet...i might have a local friend who wants the rotors...i am sorry but i really prefer to sell local before shipping...once again i apologize.
and the prices i have adjusted a little bit....a few dollars here and there.
i have posted a part out thread on the parts forum...please check out all the item availabe.
in case my friend backs out..u'll be next in line to get the parts.

cody

2nd
sorry man, i know it's fucked up...but it's eye8pussies who wants the rotors and pads.
he's helping me to do the part out, i can't say no to him. he got first dibs over everyone.
but yea adapters are up for grabs

3rd
i know i really screwed you over unintentionally...
<<END PASTE>>

At the very least, the original prices could have been honored minus the lost rotors ect. . .

This sucks and is not of my doings. It obvious new choices were made. Although I agree it was unintentional and things changed on the fly, a persons word should mean something. Mine does.

FWIW I'll delete this crap WHEN THE MATTER IS RESOLVED! Cuz this is FUBAR and NOT my style.

** Sorry TN community and I hope all other transactions go flawlessly for everyone's sake. **

as you stated previously, he pm'd you 6 hours (I believe) after you two had been discussing prices to inform you not to place a deposit because he may have a local buyer (me), because I had spoken to him on the phone between the time that you and he discussed prices, and he sent you the second pm. During that time, he had not received a deposit, so I expressed my interest in the parts.

Presumably, had you sent a deposit immediately after receiving his first pm in regards to pricing (to snap up the killer deal, as the saying may go), he would have told me that he had received a deposit already, and I would have not requested them.

and although it has very little to do with me in regards to prices that may change- a seller has more than the right to change a price of an item if no deposit or payment has been made yet, though it may not be best business practice sometimes. If a deposit or payment has been made, changing of the price- asking for more money- is def against moral and ethical rules, as well as forum rules.

EDIT: And on that note, I'm sure that he will honor pricing on other parts that may have been discussed, but it is unfortunate in regards to mix-up with the rotors

·
Born to Drive
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so you have 3 resanators? if so which one would be cheapest? i only need one. i just want to quiet down my exhaust a little since i put the header on. it likes to hit a rice not around 3500k and over 50 percent throttle
i got 3 resonators in perfect condition

2 vibrant ones
1 magnaflow one..i'll post pics of them soon..so keep checking the thread

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just bought some stuff off Cody in a local deal. Fine, outstanding guy. Answered all my questions, and extreemly patient.

Highly rated, thanks Cody

Jordan

·
Lord of the Sith
1,085 Posts
ooh... in that case, all I can think of is to try fit the bigger segment of pipe, and shift the afm back to make it fit...

drill a hole and somehow attach the IAC (the PCV can be deleted)?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks for the tip! that might work, I was thinking of just sucking it up and buying a new part (since i need a car to go everywhere) otherwise that might be an option.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
29 Participants
a94autoCamry
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing