Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1959 Posts

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo
19,832 Posts
For people just arriving to this thread, here's the story. There was a discussion started by PhatRoyale among staff members and, being TN :lol:, we went off on a tangent about Star Trek. Reading further on you'll see that we decided to create a new thread here in Off Topic so all members could join in. So if you're a bona fide Star Trek weenie, jump in the fray and post up.

Kevin

At least this guy makes it easy to find him lol (the only guy who cares about a 10th gen 1.8 turbo kit).
:lol: No shit. The jerk is just fucking with us.
I wish I could pull a Seven of Nine and send feedback plasma pulse to him and his computer!

·
Super Moderator
2005 Corolla CE
14,606 Posts
Netflix? I used to watch it when it was on. My favorite one for sure. Especially since they failed hard with Enterprise afterward.

·
Premium Member
05 Tacoma 4x4 DC LB
13,973 Posts
At least I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that Russ and I aren't the only Star Trek weenies on these forums......:lol:
:spy:
There's more of us than you think. Although TNG was my favorite of the various series.

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,910 Posts
:spy:
There's more of us than you think. Although TNG was my favorite of the various series.
Okay, being a fellow weenie then you know I have to razz you based on your favorite series. :lol:

You mean you like Captain let's-build-a-consensus-after-I-consult-with-my-mommy-because-I'm-an-emasculated-male Picard? :D

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo
19,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah! thats not fair. Capt. Piccard is a good man.
Though, Seven of Nine is still my favorite character of all the Star Trek characters.. Nobody's head is cooler than hers.
Or that killer body. She does look better with her hair up than down.
And hey, The Vulcan science officer on Enterprise is also hot as hell.

·
7,675 Posts
+1

The best series was obviously enterprise (sarcasm)
I am actually making my way back through them on Netflix. I am a Scott Bakula fan and was stoked when it first came out. I think they just suffered with not so hot writers. I still would rather watch any Star Trek than say something like Snookie or the real world etc.

1 - 20 of 1959 Posts