Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing for xB upgrades, and I saw this:

https://www.turbonator.com/index.html

Its a "non-moving vortex generator" thats supposed to give both an increase in mileage and horsepower.

Naturally, I thought a part that was that cheap and promised better performance might be too good to be true, so I was just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with it, because I was thinking I might try getting it. Thanks!

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
avoid it.......it is :bullshitz

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
yeah, dont buy those crap. if it actually works, why didnt any of the car dealers use them?

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
Yeah that is CRAPOLA... Like those chips on eBay, you spend like $11 but all you get is a resistor you can get from radio shack for like 30 cents.. Instead of buying BS, spend that money on gas... or food ;)

·
Registered
80 Toyota 4x4
23 Posts
question to those who say it dont work? If you say it dont work you say that because you bought it and it did not work, or are you just saying it because it seems to good to be true. With a 100% money back guarentee how can you loose if it dont work send it back and get your money back. Remember not everything that is good is placed on vehicles, not saying that it is good just saying. But when I get mine I will let you know if I send it back or keep it. Then I can honestly say if it worked or not

·
Hates Knockoffs...
2005 Scion xB
1,349 Posts
i said it doesnt work because i actually saw the news that tested those products. they said that it doesnt do anything.

·
WHAT!!!!
Toyotas
1,555 Posts
I say its garbage because the fact that I had one and its stupid. We put one in my friends integra, but we didn't feel any difference...

·
Custom User Title
277 Posts
TNT said:
question to those who say it dont work? If you say it dont work you say that because you bought it and it did not work, or are you just saying it because it seems to good to be true. With a 100% money back guarentee how can you loose if it dont work send it back and get your money back. Remember not everything that is good is placed on vehicles, not saying that it is good just saying. But when I get mine I will let you know if I send it back or keep it. Then I can honestly say if it worked or not
I can understand your curiosity [sp?]. They do indeed have the 100% money back guarantee, but when this turbonator breaks apart in your engine, whose gunna fix that?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts