Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
and i think the rim width is 7.5, but it may be 8...but i think its 7.5 inch wide

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
^Nice! So those rims fit w/ no rubbing or anything, right?

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
Nice!

Actually man I went with a different wheel. I just ordered these today:

Avant Garde M550 Deep Concave 19x9.5 +40 (all around) in Dolphin Gray color.

Hankook - Ventus V12 Evo K110 in 235/35/19
Is that combo going to fit w/o any rubbing issues and w/o spacers or anything?

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
Thanks! 90% of the mods were at her request and I quote "Tint it, drop it and put some bump in the trunk!" SOLD! One of the main reasons I married her haha! :rockon:
Wow, that's awesome! You got yourself a winner!!! :thumbsup:

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
Reactions: laurido92

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
staggered is fine too. Useless on a FWD, but its cool. You won't be able to do full rotations because its staggered. And if you get directional tires then you won't be able to do any rotations.

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
Well the guy that was re-torquing it. I told him I was inquired to ask for an offset and he tried to describe to me what an offset was (which still isn't all too clear to me) and I ended up asking him, "So to my understanding of just learning this stuff as you described it seems there isn't an offset, so does that make it a zero?" and his response was "yes". The guy never originally worked on my wheels or anything, don't even think he was there the day before or anything. Friendly guy but talking wasn't his strong suit.
Gotcha :thumbsup:

FWIW, you definitely have an offset :D

Reactions: Legorreg

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
KingZo, I went ahead and moved your post to a thread that is dedicated to your question so you can get a better answer. Welcome to ToyotaNation, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me! :welcome:

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
17x7 and 45 offset fits - its the size of the OEM SE 17's. The bolt mattern matches from my research - 114.3 x 5.

I know you need 60.1 center bore, but I can't find the specs for that for the Lexus rims. I would imagine so, but I'm sure that info is out there to be found. If the Lexus rims don't have a 60.1 center bore, but a bigger one, you can probably buy centering rings, but for an OEM rim I would think it would be 60.1 center bore. I just haven't been able to find that bit out yet. If it is 60.1 then it will fit perfectly. Maybe Knight will chime in to verify though...it's late :D

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
From the website (see above post) for replica versions of this rim:
HUB SIZE: 60.1

As for tires size go here to see wheel/tire fitment calculations:
http://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp
Hahaha I was looking all over and it was right there all along. Haha, thanks for pointing it out.

so now, human - yes, they will fit. same specs as the OEM SE 4cyl 17" rims.

Reactions: humanoid

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
I've been researching 17-inch rims for my Camry so I wouldn't have to buy new tires. But I have a stupid question. Can I get 18-inch rims and have the tires stretched? Or does that only work when you get wider rims?
That only works for wider. Tire for 17" won't fit 18".

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
After much searching and going back and forth it came down to these and I like the way they made the car POP :thumbsup:
Never realized how popular white was, damn, but it looks good
Bobby
Looks really nice!

Reactions: Not So Fast

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
My 2016 camry car has 225/45r18, is there any chance i can get audi, or AMG rims on it? how big tires and rims will fit on my Camry special edition? i have now 18"stock
I've moved your thread to a place where it has a better chance of being answered.

In order to help out those here who know what will and what won't fit on your Camry, please research the size, bolt pattern, and offset of the wheels you are interested in, and then post that information here. That will help ensure people can give you an answer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts