Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks! Though I am only looking at tirerack because they seem to be the only place that lists the weight of the wheels. I'm looking for both looks and function.

My basic criteria is:
-must be lighter than stock 17" wheels (~23 lbs or less)
-must be reasonably priced (less than $250 a piece)
-preferably in gunmetal or hyper silver / hyper black
-18" (because anything bigger violates either the price or weight criteria above)

If anyone has suggestions, let me know and I'll do a photochop.
i have msr type 45 18x8 save around 40 lbs all together with these rims over stock here is a pic of my car ! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...032908.-2207520000.1384731136.&type=3&theater

·
Registered
123 Posts
looks nice! can you plz take a pic of the car from the back or front looking down the side of the car im looking at getting some new rims same size and with :clap:but maybe a 235 tire and also i have the same drop springs

20 X 8.5, +40 offset, MSR rims, rubber 245/35/20, dropped on Eibachs pro kit springs -1.5" front -1.0" rear, no rubbing and it rides like its on rails. Wife approved.

·
Registered
123 Posts
thats the stock se 17s with the 55 right ?? my stock 18s have 7.5 with and 45 tires
The ride will be a tiny bit more firm but you will not notice unless you really concentrate on it. The stock SE wheels come with 55 series tires so that right there will keep it soft and since you have an LE with softer suspension that will make it more smoother. If your really worried about it you could get 60 or 65 series tires but that would look weird, almost SUV status. In the end you will not notice any difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts