Toyota Nation Forum banner
201 - 220 of 1209 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Been monitoring the thread, but no one has posted anything on a H&R dropped 2012 with 245/40/19 on a 19X8 40 wheel so I'll be the first. Just ordered today so in about a week or so. Will post pics once mounted...wish me luck...aka no rubbing! lol
I'll be very interested to hear your results, since I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on some 245/40-19s for the wife's H&R dropped 13 SE to go on our TRD wheels. I don't anticipate any clearance issues, but it will be nice to hear a success story ahead of time just the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
can i fit these size wheels?

hi guys, im new to the forum. I just got my 2012 camry SE v6 Barcelona red. getting my tints done this weekend and hids on both headlights and fog. next mod is drop it with eibach pro kit and wheels and tires. im planning out the rims that I wanted and I was wondering if I can fit 19x8 for the front and 19x9.5 in the back? im thinking maybe 225/35 on the rubber?

·
It's Official
16 Tundra, 14 RAV4,
8,848 Posts
KingZo, I went ahead and moved your post to a thread that is dedicated to your question so you can get a better answer. Welcome to ToyotaNation, and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me! :welcome:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Been monitoring the thread, but no one has posted anything on a H&R dropped 2012 with 245/40/19 on a 19X8 40 wheel so I'll be the first. Just ordered today so in about a week or so. Will post pics once mounted...wish me luck...aka no rubbing! lol
That tire will be fine for that size of wheel. You may even want to go down to 235/40 but I don't think it will be necessary because of wheel offset. As far as offset goes that is more then safe. If you have stock 18s you will be going out toward the fender 11 mm, if stock 17s then it will be going out 17 mm. This setup wont exactly be flush but will be good. You could even run a 5 mm spacer with them and be safe. If you haven't ordered the wheels yet, you could go down to +35 or +33 offset and you would have a safe flush look.

hi guys, im new to the forum. I just got my 2012 camry SE v6 Barcelona red. getting my tints done this weekend and hids on both headlights and fog. next mod is drop it with eibach pro kit and wheels and tires. im planning out the rims that I wanted and I was wondering if I can fit 19x8 for the front and 19x9.5 in the back? im thinking maybe 225/35 on the rubber?
The fronts would be fine depending on the offset, I would go about + 35. The rear wheels would be a bit wide for the suspension setup. Most you could go is a 9" with a +40 offset, this maybe pushing it too. Your wheel guy should know the best fit for what you are trying to achieve.

·
Registered
2013 Camry LE
1 Posts
Hi Guys, this is my first post. I got a 2013 Camry LE a few months ago and want to change out the stock 16" to 18". I found these on TireRack that I like, would there be any problem with the offset or any other problems with them (Don't know much about this stuff :help:). I would use 225/45/18 tires.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very informative thread...

Quick question: My '12 SEV6 is stock height and may or may not be dropped (depending on how I like the wheels once I put them on). Would I be right in assuming that I can fit 20x9 all the way around with about a 35 offset?

Also, if I were to go staggered, would a 20x10 40 offset work in the rear?

Which would offer a more flush look all the way around?

·
Conkatonk
2012 Toyota Camry SE
149 Posts
Hi Guys, this is my first post. I got a 2013 Camry LE a few months ago and want to change out the stock 16" to 18". I found these on TireRack that I like, would there be any problem with the offset or any other problems with them (Don't know much about this stuff :help:). I would use 225/45/18 tires.

looks good! do post pics when installed.

·
Top TN contributor
3,461 Posts
Is 50mm too much of an offset? Also, is our bolt pattern 5x114.3?
Wouldn't 50mm bring the wheel CLOSER to the suspension/strut? 45mm is OEM-spec, right? I don't know what year/model you have and what size wheel/tire you're going with, but I think you want LESS than 45mm, not more...

201 - 220 of 1209 Posts