Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1109 Posts

·
Baller on a budget
69 Posts
have a question about wheels, offet, tire size, stretch, poke, fitment, ask in here! got new wheels and want to show them off? here ya go!

future wheel questions/pictures will be moved here. the more information posted, the better this thread will be

stock wheel information Via Aaron_07

17" wheels:
17x7
Offset 45mm
215/55-17 tires

18" wheels:
18x7.5
Offset 45mm
225/45-18 tires

Source: www.allfactorywheels.com

Looking at upgrading the stock 17s to some 18s. The wheel we are looking at has a 35mm offset. Would the 35mm offset be ok or should we keep looking for a wheel we like in a 45mm? Thanks

·
Rubber Ducky
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
im not a wheel expert by any means, but +35mm should put it flush with the fenders

·
2012 Camry SE owner
34 Posts
I've changed my mind and decided that 19's will be the best choice.

A quick photoshop of the wheels I'm leaning towards.
Proportions may not be quite accurate since I haven't seen a good picture of a Camry with 19s to compare with. (and I couldn't find a good image to use) Also, the original car I pulled these from had a staggered setup so the back wheel looks deeper than it will end up being.

Link to these wheels:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=B29A51440SML&wheelMake=Advanti+Racing&wheelModel=B2+Denaro&wheelFinish=Silver+w/Machined+Lip&showRear=no&autoMake=Toyota&autoModel=Camry+4CYL&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=SE&filterFinish=All&filterSize=19&filterBrand=All&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=W_22_25&sort=Weight

·
Registered
70 Posts

Proportions may not be quite accurate since I haven't seen a good picture of a Camry with 19s to compare with. (and I couldn't find a good image to use) Also, the original car I pulled these from had a staggered setup so the back wheel looks deeper than it will end up being.

Link to these wheels:
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=B29A51440SML&wheelMake=Advanti+Racing&wheelModel=B2+Denaro&wheelFinish=Silver+w/Machined+Lip&showRear=no&autoMake=Toyota&autoModel=Camry+4CYL&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=SE&filterFinish=All&filterSize=19&filterBrand=All&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=W_22_25&sort=Weight
looks good. main reason im going with 20s is for price of tires, 20s are cheaper than 19s.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts

Link to these wheels:
Those look nice. Are they silver or a different color. They seem to have a bronze/goldish tint to them

·
Registered
8 Posts
]You can use a wheel offset greater than 35mm. Original wheels (18 in) are 18 X 7.5 5X114.3 bolt pat I went with the Velocity VW825 wheel for my Camry. 18X7.5, 38mm offset. Fit with no probs or mods. Pics in my garage.

21 - 40 of 1109 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
275 Participants
fast
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing