Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1109 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Alright another question guys, there's a set of enkei rpf1s for cheap on craigslist. They're 18x8.5 +40 so would they fit all around no problem even if I plan to lower eventually with springs or coils?

·
Registered
8 Posts
What are the specs on those tires? 245/40/19?
Tyres are 225/45/19 my speedo is now correct, but as a result my odometer under reads now

I was going to go for 225/40/19 but they aren't load rated high enough here

The wheels are 19x7.5 factory toyota wheels from the kluger as its called here in not sure of offset, I believe it's 35+

·
Registered
19 Posts
What's the best staggered setup to go with with BC coilovers? Either want a 19in or a 20in setup. Want to know the best wheel size, tire size, and offset setup without it rubbing. Right now I'm rolling on 20 by 8.5 Giovanna Mecca's wrapped by 245/40 R 20 Nitton Invos & not sure on the offset. Could I go with a 20 by 10 on the rear? Or is 19s the best route? Thanks in advance!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts
What's the best staggered setup to go with with BC coilovers? Either want a 19in or a 20in setup. Want to know the best wheel size, tire size, and offset setup without it rubbing. Right now I'm rolling on 20 by 8.5 Giovanna Mecca's wrapped by 245/40 R 20 Nitton Invos & not sure on the offset. Could I go with a 20 by 10 on the rear? Or is 19s the best route? Thanks in advance!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
20x10 is a huge stretch in the back... I think Glex said he had to pull and roll the back fenders a lot to fit 19x9.5 on the BC coil overs I personally think 18's are the way to go

·
Old School Tuner
192 Posts
Actually running 19x10 +25 on the rear. If you don't want to pull I would say 19x10 +35 or 9.5. I tried 19x10 +38 on my car and they were on the money. Check my thread I posted pics

·
Registered
90 Posts
I would probably go +30 or even +35 in the rear if you don't want to run Neg camber or do a fender pull like I did
hey glex25 i love the way your car sits and everything. great job bro!

i see you mention about the fender pull for the back, so did u do a fender pull for both the front and back?

what would be a setup you recommend if i didn't want to do any fender pull all around? much appreciate the info. thank you!

81 - 100 of 1109 Posts