Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1109 Posts

·
Old School Tuner
192 Posts
hey glex25 i love the way your car sits and everything. great job bro!

i see you mention about the fender pull for the back, so did u do a fender pull for both the front and back?

what would be a setup you recommend if i didn't want to do any fender pull all around? much appreciate the info. thank you!
I only did a fender /roll pull in the rear
I never touched anything up front

I say something Blackjersey specs if you want to keep OEM camber and just want to do a roll

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hope this is the right place to ask. Im looking into getting a set of 20x9 35et and 20x10 40et for my 2013 SE. From what ive read in this thread it looks like the fronts will fit, but the rears might require work - but that was for lower offset wheels on Glex's car.

Anyone know if the rears will fit without modifications?

·
Old School Tuner
192 Posts
^ You might hit the OEM strut with a +40 offset
You can do it with coilovers since it's a skinnier suspension setup but the OEM are too fat to use that kind of offset. I tried 19x10 +38 and had a finger gap between my coilovers and the wheels I can just imagine with OEM struts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was trying to avoid lowering this car. I've owned many cars with coilovers and I always end up going too low and destroying things. So 10's on stock suspension in the rear is a no go.

·
Official TN Member
48 Posts
Hey can someone tell me the ride height of the gen 7 se from the ground to the fender. I forgot to take measurements before I slammed my camry.

·
Registered
543 Posts
what effects on the ride when you go from 16 to 18's with proper tire size?
You will have to go with a smaller sidewall to keep the overall diameter of you wheel/tire the same as stock setup. This will cause your ride to be a bit more rough. You want the overall diameter to be about the same so it will have as little effect on your speedometer as possible. About 3% is an acceptable tolerance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

Do you think 19 x 8.5 32mm will fit? I plan on using 225/40/19 tires. Some calculators say it will some say it won't.

·
Registered
70 Posts
think i have finally decided to get wheels and go with 17s and put the h&r springs on. I was going to go 20s or 19s but i travel so much that i want as much tire as i can get for a good ride.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi guys. I've never put a different set of wheels on a car in my 60 years. I just bough a 2013 SE I4 with 17 inch wheels. I'm wanting to put a set of cheap, easy to clean, stylish (if possible) 16 " wheels on it with Nokian WR G3 snow tires. I don't understand the term 'offset' in this instance, so just tell me, please....

1) Will a set of Sport Edition F5 fit/work on my Camry
2) Do Tire Rack's TPMS sensors actually work (if I initial;ize them at the Toyota dealer)

Thanks.
Gary

101 - 120 of 1109 Posts