Toyota Nation Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2060 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Careful now, the enlightened conventional wisdom screams that you are a bigoted troglodyte, forcing your hateful patriarchical thinking onto children and fellow citizens.
So, whatever happened to letting a child be a child? Why do adults have to fuck things up for them?

·
Registered
808 Posts
9th Circuit Court rules states must pay for inmates transgender surgeries.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article234314312.html
🤦‍♀️ Just WOW!!!🤦‍♀️ But then I'm not surprised the ruling came from the 9th Circuit Court. Isn't there anybody on that court with some balls and A brain?? Hopefully it only applies to California, and not the rest of the country like the rest of their decisions. Ok, I see that the ruling will affect all states.🤦‍♀️Hopefully the Supreme Court will over rule this one, and send the BILL to the inmate for this nonsense. After all he's a convicted pedophile, I'm surprised he's still alive.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
So, whatever happened to letting a child be a child? Why do adults have to fuck things up for them?
As your peers in the Baby Boomer/Yuppie generation, who proudly boasted about child rearing, "we've found a better way!" If I had a nickel ever time one of those assholes said that to me over the years I'd be a millionaire on that alone. Fuckers!

I recall circa 1998 at one of my nephew's baseball games and how scores were not being kept, as well as every kid even on the last place team receiving a trophy, and you'd have thought this troglodytic troll had crawled out from under child endangerment bridge to spit venom on the little children. The quote above was the first time (and nowhere near the last) someone said that to me about the "new parenting." I remember at that game my final comment was, "you all have no idea what damage you're doing to these kids, and more importantly you have no idea what you're doing to society. I don't want to imagine what these kids will be like when they reach adulthood." Well, guess who was correct?

American society is so warped now it's literally beyond belief. As the Bible predicted would come to pass, right is wrong and wrong is right, and with that kind of society there is only one inevitable tragic outcome.

·
3,410 Posts
Gods, sorry, I can't hold myself. You are confusing action of a body-mind with a Conscious Self mind entering a body. Body mind is with body right away, as it is for body operation and basic thinking. Conscious Self contacts body - and body mind in it - between ages 3 and 5. It's a quality change in thinking, when one becomes, or starts becoming, self aware. Very fine difference.
Dude, way too much Kant kind of stuff. Man's brains need to be much simpler. Boobs. Beer. Cars. Boobs. Did I mention boobs?

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
SINNER!!! Unless I was married to her I could never take the sacred lady private parts!!! And then only after devout prayer and reflection!!!!
It's a deal. I can live with that.

LOL

·
Registered
808 Posts
As your peers in the Baby Boomer/Yuppie generation, who proudly boasted about child rearing, "we've found a better way!" If I had a nickel ever time one of those assholes said that to me over the years I'd be a millionaire on that alone. Fuckers!

I recall circa 1998 at one of my nephew's baseball games and how scores were not being kept, as well as every kid even on the last place team receiving a trophy, and you'd have thought this troglodytic troll had crawled out from under child endangerment bridge to spit venom on the little children. The quote above was the first time (and nowhere near the last) someone said that to me about the "new parenting." I remember at that game my final comment was, "you all have no idea what damage you're doing to these kids, and more importantly you have no idea what you're doing to society. I don't want to imagine what these kids will be like when they reach adulthood." Well, guess who was correct?

American society is so warped now it's literally beyond belief. As the Bible predicted would come to pass, right is wrong and wrong is right, and with that kind of society there is only one inevitable tragic outcome.
And don't forget, it was Hillary a few years earlier who said, "it takes a village" to raise a child. I'm just glad mine were old enough by that time that they had already developed by that time (almost ready to graduate high school).

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
And don't forget, it was Hillary a few years earlier who said, "it takes a village" to raise a child. I'm just glad mine were old enough by that time that they had already developed by that time (almost ready to graduate high school).
It takes a village. How perfectly communistic, and for Hillary most especially, how perfect that is for state control over the population. I'm surprised she never supported the idea of block grandmothers like they had in China, reporting anyone doing anything disloyal or against state policy. Heil, Hillary!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
It takes a village. How perfectly communistic, and for Hillary most especially, how perfect that is for state control over the population. I'm surprised she never supported the idea of block grandmothers like that had in China, reporting anyone doing anything disloyal or against state policy. Heil, Hillary!
Back when I was a youngster there was a 'village'. If I acted up my parents would get a call from a neighbor. If that happened I was in trouble twice, first for whatever I did and second because a neighbor had to do something.

When Clinton said it takes a village many took that to mean the village would raise their child for them.

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
2001 - 2020 of 2060 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
64 Participants
Corrolla clone
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing