2041 - 2060 of 2060 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
View attachment 282929

"No, I really love him! He is my perfect match! That sex predator squint, those lovely jowls. And that multimillion dollar bulge in his pocket..."

Money and/or power - the ultimate fuck you to "Out of your league".
The money had nothing to do with it. Yeah right. He's a heart attack away from the promised land, and she wants her piece of the pie. He might be disgraced, but I'm sure he still has connections in the movie industry.

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts

·
3,410 Posts
I don't have pics as I saw this while driving, in the rain, so could not safely get my cell phone into cam mode. But:

Imagine if you will. Ford F350, dually. Bigger wheels so sitting a bit high and aggressive. Back windshield has one of those silk screens of an American flag with an eagle in full on kill predator mode - you know, claws extended, beak screaming, wings in land/launch position. Huge exhaust stacks coming up through rear of the truck bed curving outward, so the stacks are above the roof of the truck on both sides, up near the Eagle.

And a set of balls hanging from the hitch. So right away this truck is screaming "high class", but...the balls....were blue. I shit you not. Blue testicles hanging from the rear of this amped up "Merican Muscle" truck. WTF was the message trying to be conveyed here?

"I am a hard core full on tough dude. That can't get laid" ????

Seriously, blue balls? Mixed message anyone?

·
straight cash homie
18,706 Posts
I don't have pics as I saw this while driving, in the rain, so could not safely get my cell phone into cam mode. But:

Imagine if you will. Ford F350, dually. Bigger wheels so sitting a bit high and aggressive. Back windshield has one of those silk screens of an American flag with an eagle in full on kill predator mode - you know, claws extended, beak screaming, wings in land/launch position. Huge exhaust stacks coming up through rear of the truck bed curving outward, so the stacks are above the roof of the truck on both sides, up near the Eagle.

And a set of balls hanging from the hitch. So right away this truck is screaming "high class", but...the balls....were blue. I shit you not. Blue testicles hanging from the rear of this amped up "Merican Muscle" truck. WTF was the message trying to be conveyed here?

He's a liberal in disguise
https://www.reddit.com/r/InfowarriorRides/comments/9ldgv5

·
Registered
808 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts

It's a shame you couldn't get a pic of it. It would have been good for a laugh going off your description.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Drunken sex in squad car

Ya gotta love Floriduh, getting pulled over at night on a bicycle without a headlight, and being put into the back of a police car. I guess it must have been on their "bucket list". ;)

·
Registered
808 Posts

So, if they were stumping for the Democrats, this wouldn't even be news right? And this all because some students decided to exercise their rights. It wasn't even during the game, but rather before it.

2041 - 2060 of 2060 Posts
About this Discussion
2.1K Replies
64 Participants
Corrolla clone
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing