1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
OH

MY

F'n

What the hell? I can't believe they would actually do that much. I'm sure the guy ran the buffer into the paint at least once! Thats ridiculous!

*probably should be in the lounge thread though :)

·
Every road's a playground
2000 camry ce
1,338 Posts
i remember running across a thread about a enzo ferrari owner getting his car detailed and there weren't even half as many steps taken as that guy. i was really surprised he even polished the hose clamps

·
Registered
183 Posts
Way too overboard... I'm all for keeping your car looking nice, but people need to realize that these are machines.... that spend most of their in-use time out doors... in the elements... besides, who, besides himself, is going to notice all that work?

·
Premium Member
Was a 05 Tacoma 4x4 DC LB
14,139 Posts
He better not drive it. He'll probably have a heart attack when the first grit of sand/dirt from the road hits it! Or better yet, it'll probably take him a year to travel a mile...Leave driveway and enter street. Get up to 20 mph and "Damn, a bug him me!"...stop the car and spend an hour getting the bug off...Get up to 20 mph and...well, you get the picture. That's major OCD there!!!

·
Registered
2008 4x4 dbl. cab
91 Posts
Wow, thats a real bummer about that 1/2mm blemish he almost returned the car for.
What I wouldn't give to see hidden camera of this guy coming up to his car after it was keyed or dented, etc.

Now everyone kneel!! prostrate yourselves before the computer screen and hail the over-lord king god of all modders.

Actually I heard his personal motto is:

"Who's got time for a bl*w j*b, beey*tch??? Get the hell outta here cause I gotta clean the wheels on my car with a q-tip!!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
I guess he doesn't have much of a social life if it takes him more than a day to clean his car.:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts