Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its called ocd. People take something that normal people do in not too much time and these people take it to a lvl they will never be happy with. I guess my turtle wax ice with the mr clean auto dry doesnt work for him lol. Go read some of the posts on autopia these people are the most anal group of people ive ever read about.Not impressed

·
the girl with the corolla
2000 corolla LE
8 Posts
wow...i can't believe i just spent almost an hour looking at every photo - amazing all he went through...

·
Registered
242 Posts
and it's white. I had a white car, lovd it, but I know that you can't tell THAT mouch of a different by spending that much time detailing it

·
Kohari1
69 Posts
I wish I could give my car that much love and care... No time though...

·
Joined the dark side. :D
X - Camry '07 SE
8,837 Posts
I wish I could give my car that much love and care... No time though...
Yes, and after that built a 5inch glass all around to protect it and tint that glass too so the sun won't harm it and..... U get the idea. :D

·
Registered
2006 Camry LE
293 Posts
I can understand that much detail for the Dino... but for a $30,000 vxr nurburgring?

That guy must be an absolute pain to deal with. Wanting to take the car back because of a almost microscopic paint spit from the gun?

·
Every road's a playground
2000 camry ce
1,338 Posts
I can understand that much detail for the Dino... but for a $30,000 vxr nurburgring?

That guy must be an absolute pain to deal with. Wanting to take the car back because of a almost microscopic paint spit from the gun?
i can imagine the salesman running to hide when he comes back

·
The Moose
2004 CAMRY LE
62 Posts
OMG... how much does this guy charge for a wash like this? hahaha

and that car is sickkk

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
wow...that dude would die of a heart attack everyday if he had to drive that thing in a canadian winter along with the salt :lol:

·
Procrastinating on TN
'93 Pickup
3,459 Posts
51 coats of paint sealant... :eek: The worst part is that you can't even tell on a white car. A $30,000 white car too...

The engine bay I have to say is really incredible, I really love how intricate it is but it's still tasteful.

I actually went through most of it, the craziest part to me is that he put 3 coats of sealant on his hose clamps. That's beyond nuts. I mean shining your chrome up is one thing, but 3 coats on a freakin' hose clamp?

:dunno:

·
Procrastinating on TN
'93 Pickup
3,459 Posts
if this guy actually is ocd then this is really a form of anxiety disorder and he needs some serious therapy...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts