Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right now I have a 4x4 Nissan Titan and while I really like my truck, gas and wear and tear is killing me (Tires etc) + almost out of warranty a year early. Typicaly my monthly gas bill is around 280 per month but sometimes gets as high as 380+. That plus Truck payment is getting excessive.

I'm thinking about getting an Xa. Does it really get 38 MPG? I sceen some of them in the auto trader for around 10,000 (05-06). I don't have much to put down on another vehicle, but I'm thinking that the monthly payment + gas would be less than I am spending now. Plus my insurance may actualy go down as well (not sure yet). I test drove the Xa and TC and while the TC is much nicer in looks and ride IMO, the gas mileage is worse and it is out of my price range.

Any Advice on problems to look for when getting a used scion?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I really don't understand how the hell a used car is worth more than a new one. I noticed the same thing at the dealership, but at least at the dealership the used cars have a much better warranty up to 7 years 100,000 miles....

I won't be getting anything over 10k. Since I'm not in a hurry I will just continue to search the autotrader for a deal untill I find something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts