Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Diehard Rams Fan
23,330 Posts
If I was more comfortable with a manual I'd be all over the si or Mazdaspeed 3. Just don't want to get a new car and wreck it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Drive a manual for 2 days & you will not want to drive an AT any more! :lol: If my daughters can all learn how you can too. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Hartanna

·
Registered
corolla le 2015,camry 2012
71 Posts
Watch out with kia...2014 sx turbo have a problem with window, when you open the door, the glass drop automatic of one inch and in winter the ice will give you a lot of trouble...and the veloster turbo, its a panoramic moonroof, break and leak...korean car is korean car....

·
Registered
2013 Corolla S
75 Posts
Ok just went to test drive a few cars. Kia forte, Mazda3, scion tc, and a golf. Wasn't expecting much from the golf but it was actually my favorite.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
You'll actually be surprised with the golf. It's not really a bad car at all. You just probably don't hear much about it as the other cars. I've always been a Toyota/Mitsubishi person. I don't mind some of Nissan's cars though.

·
Registered
688 Posts
4 cylinders with auto's are booooooring & really suck when driving in hilly/mountainous areas.
Too much gear hunting in hilly terrain. The engine revs higher than necessary on serious mountain roads. Can leave the manual in 5th gear on all but the worst climbs with no struggle.

The 1ZZEE engine performs well under load in the 2000-2500 RPM range. Rarely needs 3000+ RPM's just cruising down the highway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.