Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Camry XSE V6
966 Posts
That’s great gas mileage!

Here’s my best long distance 99% highway V6 MPG with 2 adults (including myself) and a loaded trunk:

I was going 55-65 mph (speed limit) without harsh accelerations or hard braking and with as much coasting as possible. I never use cruise control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s great gas mileage!

Here’s my best long distance 99% highway V6 MPG with 2 adults (including myself) and a loaded trunk:

I was going 55-65 mph (speed limit) without harsh accelerations or hard braking and with as much coasting as possible. I never use cruise control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's pretty good seeing as you have 2 more cylinders that drink more fuel in a V6!

·
Registered
245 Posts
We've not made any 100+ mile trips with our 2018 LE yet, but we've made a couple of 40-ish mile excursions and have gotten 45 mpg according to the computer on a couple of occasions.

Overall, I'm very impressed with the power and efficiency of the Camry engines. We had a 2003 V6 Camry for a few years and it got what I considered "4 cylinder" mileage at that time (~25 city/32 hwy), so I know the new V6s are very efficient, too.

·
Official PITA
'05 Solara 'Vert & '07 ES350
1,373 Posts
I-95 from Jacksonville, FL to Richmond, VA. Solid 75mph all the way in a 2005 Avalon 3.5L V6. 34mpg

Reactions: pUl|
1 - 14 of 14 Posts