Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
engineer in training
1,586 Posts
is it just me or is his turbo only connected to one set of headers? huh interesting, then again maybe i dont see things

·
Mad Scientist
94 scepter coupe
3,959 Posts
it'a a bad pic. i can hardly see anything. but he probably ran the pipe from threar to the front then back. and it makes sense to do it that way. but in tony's case he has a huge turbo

·
engineer in training
1,586 Posts
ahh

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
Wow I must be blind, I didnt see that huge ass wing when looking at the pics before :ugh3:

·
My other car is a Camry
Camry
2,318 Posts
UltraslowSolara said:
I think he had lots of problem with the car and he sold it. i hear he is driving a bimmer right now
Yeah, i actually warned him about the possible problems he might encounter -- knock sensor problems, maxed out stock MAF sensor, venting BOV and MAF issues, ignition timing issues at slightly higher boosts with stock compression etc....

I guess I scared him away so he bought another car :disappoin :D

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
the car is still some damn nice eye candy although

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
i could live w/o the engine mods and the wing..and just be happy with molly kits and s/c!

·
Registered
210 Posts
the hood looks nice...but the wing is ugly...i didnt see it at first until someone pointed it out...ahha....but mad props on the work he put into it...and i agree with allen about some work needed to the interior...it would be really pimp if he had the carpet match his seats.

·
God Machine
Camry
526 Posts
It's like mine..

But with a suspension, turbo, BIG WING, body kit, interior in extra ;)

It's a guy on Solaraguy.com I think

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,715 Posts
Lose the wing and keep the stock hood. Replace the wing with the Toyota Factory trunk lip spoiler. It'll be a true sleeper, except with the oversized intercooler showing out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
wow. that car is trully a sleeper. i didnt know that car was boosting. i see that car sometimes at the mall. I think the wing is gone already...i dont remember exactly :cool:

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
i used to see em around here and there, i think he kinda lives near me.. duno but i havent seen him in a long time, but yea its a nice solara.

-shook

1 - 17 of 17 Posts