Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
No Fat Bitches
2,044 Posts
Wtf!? they already have these hoods up on ebay? And I still didnt receive mine yet! :mad: :headbang:

·
I'm a Mac
DD - 94 Mitsu 3000GT
4,062 Posts
vis can sell anything... its their mold... we are still getting it cheaper... but luis is going to call them tomorrow and find out if we can get it cheaper or get some hood pins included cause this is bullshit.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Damn that's some bullshit, do you guys even have your trunks yet?

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Rapeacivic said:
Damn that's some bullshit, do you guys even have your trunks yet?
:confused: This thread is about CF Hoods....

But to answer your question. According to the thread, the first batch has been sent out. For both the CF hoods and trunks.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
^
Very true:D We have Justin(Wraith) to thank for that:D

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
More VIS bullshit. Is anyone Suprised?

I'm just waiting for Justin to chime in and say "I told you so":D

Still, their just doing what they do. You'll still be able to get them cheaper through Dave and Luis. Don't doubt that. They'll ream you on eBay.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Guys I talked to VIS today.

JP Drift Show sells alot of VIS hoods, but they ARE NOT SELLING CAMRY INVADER HOODS. There are no hoods available for them. The only VIS Camry Invader Hoods that are made right now are ours.

That doesn't mean that later down the road if VIS gets a demand for them they might not sell them, it is their mold, but right now the only ones that have been produced are the 15 for the GB

prnc_chrmng said:
nice...i notice how theres no actualy pictrues of the hood on a camry:disappoin
Cuz JP Drift Show doesn't and wont' have any

MadDawg said:
so is there a hood scoop or not? if not, BLEH!
Yes it has a hood scoop, similar to the ones pictured in that auction

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
cuz they sell VIS hoods, they usually buy a bunch of them from VIS at a discounted price and then sell em on eBay, but there are no hoods for them to purchase from VIS.

At this moment VIS only has the ones we ordered produced, thats it. Will they eventually have more, most likely, but not right now.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts