Toyota Nation Forum banner

Thought I'd Share My Ride

1039 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  93V65spdcamry
Here she is, my 1994 Toyota Camry Coupe

As you can see, the body is practically mint along with the engine being rather clean. Just wish i had somethin other than camera phone :p
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· That Geeky Star Wars Girl
663 Posts
very nice lookin V6 coupe you got there is it manual or auto?

any plans for it as far as suspension, engine etc?

Keri

· Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a slushbox, but i wanna swap out for a manual

Goin turbo once the kit is made for the 1mz-fe and im goin Eibach's (and if they make them for my car) Bilsteins (AWSOME SHOCKS) then all the other goodies that go along with building a good street car. I have a place currently rigging up a 2.75" cat-back exhaust for me and i have to gut my cat cause its all clogged up

· That Geeky Star Wars Girl
663 Posts
sounds good, you might want to look into the upcoming TT kits for the IMZ-FE from Sportivo Concepts.

i don't think that bilsteins are made for your gen camry...i have them for my '99 gen 4 :D unless those will fit your '94 i don't know for sure, i think it depends on whether your struts are servicable or sealed :dunno:

look forward to seeing more pics in the future :)

Keri

· Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll actually be setting up a website shortly dedicated to my car, updates, ect will also be involved... and NOT a cardomain site or anything... lol

After i make my custom CAI and Exhaust, I will have pics for you all

· Registered
58 Posts
:mad: I had almost the exact same car . A 94 2 door V6 and unfortunately, also automagic. :sosad: . I had grey leather and a roof, I cant tell if your does too. Man, I'd almost to buy that off you...I now have a 93 4door V6 5spd, no you cant have the tranny, but i'll switch cars minus tranny with ya!!

TAKE CARE OF THAT CAR, and please dont ever sell her w/out asking me...

BTW, what did you say your address was??:naughty:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.