Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a 2010 Corolla with about 26,000 Km on it. The spot on the mat where the heel of my right foot rests when driving is getting threadbare and already wearing out. Soon there'll be a hole in it. I even used all season mats for about 5 months so I've only used the cloth mats for probably less than 20,000 Km. The quality is lousy.

·
Unofficial TN Member
2009 Rolla S
1,429 Posts
Yeah same thing happened to me with the carpet floor mats so I switched to all weather floor mats.

·
Owner of much Obsolete
1986 Corolla GT-S
2,286 Posts
Yeah I will be worn through soon. I'll order a couple new sets. :)

Jeff

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
In all my cars I have a small piece of carpet on the driver's foot bell just to prevent this. BUT with the Corolla's pedal problem I have to be very careful it does'nt go near the pedals.

·
Registered
37 Posts
At 34000 I haven't had that problem, but I also have all weather floor mats I put in maybe a month after I bought the car. I didn't want to ruin my Corolla ones through winter

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,948 Posts
before my 00 Corolla got totaled, it was nearly see-through right there. So I took my carpet mat out within the first week and got some cheap floor mats till I get Weather-techs or something of that quality

1 - 7 of 7 Posts