Turbo.Isaac
1988 Toyota Camry
8 Posts
bump

·
Registered
Civic Hatch
2,791 Posts
does the v6 have any options for lowering springs? if i use intrax ill probably bottom out a lot.
probably same with these.

if he is having no issues with them id assume that youd be good to use them as well

·
Gen2 King
1991 Gen2
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does the v6 have any options for lowering springs? if i use intrax ill probably bottom out a lot.
probably same with these.

if he is having no issues with them id assume that youd be good to use them as well
I have the intrax springs in the rear and ebay coilover sleeves in the front. Once the turbo is installed, ill be getting BC coils for it. Nice knowing a BC sponsored driver lol

·
Registered
Civic Hatch
2,791 Posts
ah lol. that should be nice! upgrading the sways?

everyone knows the issue of the v6 is the springs and struts up front are much beefier than the i4....
i could run the intrax and celica rears for the v6 but the front... :headbang:

any suggestions?

·
Gen2 King
1991 Gen2
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ah lol. that should be nice! upgrading the sways?

everyone knows the issue of the v6 is the springs and struts up front are much beefier than the i4....
i could run the intrax and celica rears for the v6 but the front... :headbang:

any suggestions?
yeah if I can get my hand on some whiteline sway bars. haha be cool to autoX the Camry when its done a little. Be nice to go along with sliding around in my 3000GT...80/20 center differentials :banana::banana2:

·
Turbo.Isaac
1988 Toyota Camry
8 Posts
I have a 88 fwd 4cyl wanting to lower 1"+ on 01 gts 16" and retain daily driver status. I have done a full front end rebuild. Axles out and a new clutch. There will be some occasional 2-300 lbs loads in the back of the wagon so soft springs won't due.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have a 4 cyl 5 spd '88 wagon and I've ran the whiteline bars front and rear with Intrax springs and KYB strurts without a problem. I've had them in to snow, towing a trailer, and hauling at least 300+ lbs. in the back of the car. At times have had stuff in the back of the car and on the trailer. Always rode good without bottoming out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.