Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my family is growing. Soon will be a family of six. Chances of me driving the car much is very slim. Time to pass the torch. But I have no idea for a starting point on what to ask. I've put a ton of money into it and I'd like to get as much for the car as I can.

Here's some of the details. It's a teal 92 Paseo with about 130k mi. Mods I can think of: Jetspeed body kit, 17" Racinghart ST6 w/ new tires, Ground Control coil-overs, Intrax camber kit, KYB struts (front have 0 miles), new front axels and wheel bearings, strut bar, Weapon R Dragon intake (new spectre filter on now), brand new plugs and wires, Pacesetter ceramic coated header, Catco Hi Flow cat converter, DragonFire muffler, auto to manual swap about 30k mi ago w/ new clutch, ect., JSP Terminator 2 Spoiler (painted, but not currently installed), full custom vinyl interior, white face indiglo gauges, Kenwood deck, Clarion EQ, Alpine in the doors and rear dash, Kenwood 501 amp on sub, Kicker Impulse 352xi on highs, 15" Phoenix Gold X-Max sub in custom trunk enclosure, sunroof, Supra TRD style hood. Only things it really could use are valve cover gaskets replaced, small clear coat chips, and to be driven regularly.

There's more mods, but thats all I can think of off the top of my head, not counting the 6 different sets of wheels that I've owned for the car and all of the parts I've decided to change, so it's kinda hard to remember. I know its worth more to me because I've owned it for 13 years and built it to what it is now, mostly with my own hands. So I need some opinions. I don't see many Paseos for sale, much less one with the number of mods I have to compare it to.

I'll try to track down some recent pics and post them tomorrow. Let me know what you think.

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
You've come to the right place. Welcome to TN!

For maximum response rate, you might want to post an asking price and whether it is firm or negotiable.

·
... It still runs...
Tercel
246 Posts
the reasons that u dont see em for sale is that there the ones actualy driving around, there eazy to fix and cheap too.

I always wanted a non modded one, its hard to find.

if you sell for a good price and negociate, u will sell it.

This part of site is NOT the right place to post a car for sale, theres a link lower that sells cars. http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65

I would also try ebay if u dont hear a reply. you will mostlikely sell it there

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't posted it anywhere for sale yet, I'm just looking to get some input on what something like this would sell for. I used to be on another Paseo forum a lot years ago, but with three...going on 4 kids, I can't really do all the things with it i used to. I joined this forum a few months ago hoping I was going to be able to get back on the scene, but I just don't have time anymore.

Like I said, I know it's 18 years old and its in excellent shape with low miles for its age, but having owned it for so long and doing 95% of the labor myself, it's hard for me to put a price on it. But I really do need to pass it on before it just sits and rots. Leaving a car sitting for a long time does so much more damage to it than normal every day driving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts