Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search for the times, but was unsuccesful. On edmunds.com it says that the 1998 Camry LE does the 1/4 in 16.2, and I don't really agree, nor do my friends. My camry is the 4 banger version. Also, while we are on this topic, whats the 0-60? (I'm not expecting anything high, just curous). Thanks.

·
Registered
324 Posts
The 16.2 1/4 mile is the V6, the 4cyl is probably somewhere in the 17-18 second range, depending on weight, transmission type (manual vs. auto), and driver ability.

0-60 is probably in the 8 second range for the V6, and in the 9 second range for the 4cyl...

My 4cyl would probably lose to a kid on a bicycle, but it does get good fuel economy :)

DJ

·
Benz Tech
93 Lexus SC300
161 Posts
mine did a 15.4 with an air filter, muffler, no back seats/spare

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
See my sig:

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
i cant remember mine but i was doin a fun run wit friends and i got like [email protected] mph and my 0-60 was like 7.63
i only have intake, catback, and i was runnin with a system, my backseats and spare in the car
next time ill get a better timin when i take those out and i really gun it :thumbup:

·
93 Z24 and 78 Bronco
1993 z24
4,025 Posts
i'm gonna lock this one, if you guys want to post in the 1/4 mile thread go ahead, i'd merge them, but the merging function IS STILL BROKEN!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.