Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Low & Slow Cam
2009 Camry Le
2,754 Posts
it's supposed to look "foggy" in the back window for the most part... it'll go away after a week with your tints

make sure not to roll down your windows for at least a few days... I hope the guys told you that at least

I have suntek 30% all around and I love it
yeah he told me 5 days, and today is the 5th so i rolled them down. its foggy or anything just like i explained in my first post, is yours like that too? man you live in philly? i live in quakertown if you know where that is. lol

·
Low & Slow Cam
2009 Camry Le
2,754 Posts
does your guys rear window get blurry? i noticed some cars their rear windows get blurry or not clear when looking through your rear view mirror anyone know what im talking about? :ugh3::ugh3::ugh3::ugh3:
yes i know what your talking about, i have that after i got my windows tinted, it bother me at first but now i'm use to it...the tint place said its because of the rear defroster are thick and the tint doesn't sit down all the way due to that thick defroster line....

i got 35% in the front and 25% in the rear

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.